What went wrong? Spread

Astraea Aurora

I created these two spreads after a meaningful situation went totally wrong last fall. I was shocked by the outcome and plain wanted to know what the freak went wrong. So I created them, fully intending I would test/use them a couple of times before I post them here. But I'm too scared to read on my meaningful situation. So I'll just post them here and hope that one of you is able to put them to use.

I did two versions because I couldn't narrow it down to just one. *shrug*

What went wrong? Spread by Astraea Aurora - Version A

1. What? The situation as you perceive it.
2. How you feel about it.
3. Forward. Something about the situation that went well. You can forward it.
4. Rewind. Something about the situation that went wrong. You have to rewind it to take a second, closer look at it.
5. The real problem. How the situation really is. The root. The underlying issue.
6. The result of the situation.
7. Where to go from here. Advice on what you should do, how you should behave in the aftermath / now.

What went wrong? Spread by Astraea Aurora - Version B
1. What? The situation as you perceive it.
2. Something you did that made the situation go not-so-well. Mistake you made.
3. Something somebody else did that made the situation go not-so-well. Mistake he/she made.
4. Something that went just plain wrong. Something out of (your and any other party’s) control.
5. The real problem. How the situation really is. The root. The underlying issue.
6. The result of the situation.
7. How you feel about it.
8. Where to go from here. Advice on what you should do, how you should behave in the aftermath / now.

I hope these spreads are helpful for somebody. If you use them, please report back. I'd really like to know how they perform. Thanks!

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Gracie2k

I used this to understand a friend who has been seeking attention unwarranted from me. I can't reciprocate and I do not encourage their over friendliness. i try to set boundaries and they won't accept them at all.

1 queen of swords i believe I thought quickly here and was perceptive. I had 2 be stern.
2 3 of cups I believe this is 3 is a crowd. He is jealous of my male friend.He has many friends also he tries to get to ask me out. I do feel he is crowding me. He is only a friend to please my other friend.
3 2 cups unified love attraction. ( I could forward it but I choose not to!)
4 six wands I publically got mad and had to say NO I don't fancy u he tried to push his friends to make me.I could have stood back not said in public but, he wouldn't back off. He threatened me if I didn't love him.
5 emperor --I feel he sees himself as the ruler.
6 empress --I feel he wishes I was the empress to sit beside him
7high priestess I believe I must trust intuition and avoid his threats. walk away 3 is a crowd.

Gracie2k

thank you for the kind reply such a fantastic spread, by a wonderful person I hope other's try it out BUMP :)

Luna-Ocean

Hi

This was a very helpful spread as i wanted to know how thngs were between me and someone i liked, it answered all the questions which was happening right now and what the best way to approach the matter in the future.

Thank you

Astraea Aurora

I'm glad you found the spread helpful! :heart:

It's interesting for me to see that you apply this spread to on-going situations. I intended it to be use on closed situations. Great that it's so flexible :)

Astraea Aurora :grin: