What are some crystals for inspiration?

Labhraín

What are some good crystals and stones for inspiration? I just did a Tarot reading for myself using the Sacred Circle tarot and the Four of Cups (reversed) came up, saying that I am feeling apathetic and uninspired, which I am - stuck in the indecision doldrums. I need to get my inspiration back on track. I looked through all of my crystal books and all I found was:

cavansite
iolite-sunstone
muscovite
rutile
spinel
tangerine quartz
vivianite

Can you suggest any others?

HeatherRose

I wouldn't say it's for "inspiration", but if you can get some moldavite, it will transform you!!!

Labhraín

I wouldn't say it's for "inspiration", but if you can get some moldavite, it will transform you!!!

Hmm...moldavite. Never worked with it, but I'll look into that one. I've read its a high-energy stone. I wonder if it would be too high energy for me. I'll read more about it.

HeatherRose

High energy indeed. Everyone I know that has had some has had different..."reactions" to it.
I had a small piece years ago and it took me through an emotional ride that was so cleansing. A bit rough to go through, one week I was flying high as a kite, the next angry at the world, then sad, then elated....but afterwards, I was so purged of everything I'd been holding onto that it really balanced me out. It then "left" my possession.

I got a very tiny piece a few months back (it can be expensive) and I believe it helped me to tap into my abilities more, create a stronger bond with someone I'm extremely close with. I paired it with a Herkimer diamond to help with our telepathy and connection and seemed to work.

Those are my experiences. A friend of mine has been more..."connected" with, for lack of a better term, aliens, and feels that she also can absorb more information from the written word when she has her moldavite around when she reads.

I believe it's very individual, so like snowflakes, no two people are the same where moldavite comes into play. :)

Labhraín

High energy indeed. Everyone I know that has had some has had different..."reactions" to it.
I had a small piece years ago and it took me through an emotional ride that was so cleansing. A bit rough to go through, one week I was flying high as a kite, the next angry at the world, then sad, then elated....but afterwards, I was so purged of everything I'd been holding onto that it really balanced me out. It then "left" my possession.

I got a very tiny piece a few months back (it can be expensive) and I believe it helped me to tap into my abilities more, create a stronger bond with someone I'm extremely close with. I paired it with a Herkimer diamond to help with our telepathy and connection and seemed to work.

Those are my experiences. A friend of mine has been more..."connected" with, for lack of a better term, aliens, and feels that she also can absorb more information from the written word when she has her moldavite around when she reads.

I believe it's very individual, so like snowflakes, no two people are the same where moldavite comes into play. :)

It sounds like a great stone for personal transformation and other things, but I'm not sure about inspiration, hmm... *thinking

Onion Budgie

I'd suggest tiger iron. It's a great boosting stone, energetically, creatively, you name it. :)

FruitLoop

Red calcite :)