What's your favourite crystal/gem/precious stone!!

Le Fanu

Beautiful agates, Morticia! And no gaudy colours in sight. All of those are so subtle and muted. I particularly love that moss one. I'll keep an eye open at the rock shop.

But a bright purple one would be dyed, right?

Eowyn

My favourite stone is the rainbow moonstone.

cardlady22

dyed?

Don't shun the poor little thing. After all, it didn't ask to be. If you really can't "reach" it, find a child to hand it to. You'll make both of their day!

ETA: I'm going through a chocolate brown to sparkly phase right now. So, things like turitella agate, tigereye, bronzite.

minrice

That's a beautiful crystal Morticia!

I have some of the dyed over the top agates, but the botswana is my favorite of the agates, far anyway. I have a puffy heart agate that I love, natural color at any rate, and I just think agate is so warm and down to earth!

MCsea

morticia monroe said:
I would think so,, does it look like this? Kind of over the top?

http://www.delscope.demon.co.uk/ratl/ratl01agatedyed.jpg

beautiful crystals - and perfect for promoting new colours in the aura
IMHO I liken it to getting a hair tint.. I get my hair tinted.. and I do look and feel brighter... cardlady22 has a great idea - kids - they all need crystals in their life :)

Libra8ca

My favourites are amethyst, clear quartz and pyrite. :love:

ncharge

I love the chatoyant stones - labradorite, moonstone, pietersite, nuumite. And opals.

Le Fanu

dyed agate

Great idea to give to a child! Will do. Then look for a more natural coloured Agate. this one is soooooo purple. Over the top doesn't even begin to describe it. From the time before I was a crystal connoisseur...