What's your favourite crystal/gem/precious stone!!

Altena

Amethyst, closely followed by lapis lazuli and moonstone :heart:

Flaminica

Bloodstone. Surprisingly hard to find good ones.

Libra8ca

Wanted to add that I also love celestite, I bought a specimen off e-Bay a few years ago and it's out-of-this world; it's like pale blue amethyst.

Blue Crow

My favorites are Amethyst, clear quartz, smokey quartz and fluorite.

tsukifune

Rhodochrosite, aka Inca Rose. :)

Warmest gemstone I have ever encountered.

OmSeaweed

Apatite, Citrine and Labradorite : )

greatdane

Hands down....

Quartz crystal and quartz crystal clusters. I love many stones, but this is such a great all purpose one that is close to my heart. Right now, I also have an angelite stone I am fond of. But there are so many. I love stones and crystals. There's something wonderfully infinite about them and I love the density.

DarkWolven1980

yay for prettys

Onyx flat out reason for this it is both conductor for me and cloaker

my_logic

Moldavites my favorite... but I also love Penacite, Lapis lazuli and Azeztulite...:)

Tarot Orat

So hard to choose! Prehnite, fluorite, malachite, and euclase have prominent positions on my desk right now, but I rotate the line-up every now and then. The one that's been up the longest is a botryoidal cluster of prehnite with epidote crystals, which looks good enough to eat! I turn it around and put it in different positions, every angle radiates a pure fresh spring-green aura from the round prehnite wrapping around the hard-edged, straight-lined energy of the black epidote.

Yeah, I think the prehnite is the one with staying power, the one I just can't put in a cabinet or a drawer. It is my favorite individual crystal (well, crystals really). My favorite *type* of stone...oh, that'd take another rambling paragraph to answer! But perhaps I'll browse my collection, enjoy the radiance and shininess, and see what speaks to me...