party spreads

Amanda B

I read cards at a party the other night. Mainly I just did 3 card past-present-future general readings. I think next time I'd like to do something different. It's a party, so why not " Party Faces/True Self".

**1*2*3**

1. This is the face you show to at a party.

2. This is the face you keep hidden.

3. This is your true self.

I haven't actually tried it yet - just thought of it and wanted to write it down before I forgot. It may or may not be original. It's possible I may have read a spread posted here and just forgot, and now remembered or something like that.

Any other good party spreads?

Thanks!

Amanda B

frelkins

I'm not a pro or even an amateur reader, but what about Umbrae's Door/Window?

Chronata

I like this one. It would have to be for the right party, though...as most people don't want to fess up to their hidden/obvious selves (at least not when they are drunk!)

But I do like it..and I have never seen one quite like it, so it may be original!

I could see this working well at a couple of events I do during the year!

Thanks Amanda!

For parties, I usually do one of two quick 3 card...

I ask them "do you want to know where you are going? Or do you want to know what you need?"

Where you are going... is based on where you have been, so I do a Past/Present/Future

What you need...is what I call the Majecot Bus schedule spread...
it is...
Where you are/Where you need (or want) to be/how you get there

Sheri

Excellent spreads so far, everyone!

I am really interested in this, as I think spreads that are good for parties would be good for reading anywhere on the fly - especially noisy public places like malls, etc.

I would like to recommend the Reading Exchange thread that Solitaire* started a few days ago. What is cool about it is that it is very spontaneous - she does different spreads for different people for different purposes - most of the spreads are short, too. The thread almost reads like a party!

I might ask her if she wouldn't mind my extracting the spread layouts for this thread...but for now, here is the link: Solitaire's "Readings offered for feedback but with a condition" thread

Enjoy!

valeria

Amanda B

Hello, all - thanks for your replies!

Valeria, thanks especially for the link to Solitaire's thread - it is really interesting, and it does flow kind of like a party. Fun!

Amanda B