cont'd United states POTUS reading thread

CosmicBeing

Doing this again since my internet shut off.

I'm using geocentric, tropical, whole sign houses.

America if Hillary clinton was president

1st house is me as the asker
10th house is Hillary if she was president
11th house is Hillary's advisers

1st house is ruled by libra which makes my planet venus
10th house is ruled by cancer which make Hillary's planet Moon
11th house is ruled by Leo which makes the advisers Sun

Moon is in the 3rd house
Sun is in the 6th house.

Sun is in the 6th house ruled by Jupiter
Sun is squared with Moon
Sun is in opposition of Jupiter
Sun is squared with saturn
(yes I am using outer planets for additional information)
Sun is conjunct with Neptune.
Sun is sextile with pluto

Moon is the the 3rd house ruled by Sagittarius
Moon is squared with Jupiter
Moon is conjunct with saturn
Moon is trine with Pluto

Looking at her advisors....
Sun is in the 6th house ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is in detriment by being in Virgo. Jupiter shows the unpleasantness the world throws at us. I am assuming that The outside world may not like Hilary or the advisers (maybe a disrespect because she is a female?)
Sun is in opposition of Jupiter and Moon is in square with Jupiter. So her advisers might bring her together with people that are not really her ally and this causes difficulties and delays for Hillary.
Sun is conjunct with Neptune... Neptune is the planet of lies and illusions. So I think her advisers are not there to truly help her. I think they will bring a level of illusion to the situations she has to face and even lie to her.
The Sun is squared with moon and this shows the difficulty in their relationship with one another.
Sun is squared with Saturn so... there is restrictiveness that these advisers might have to deal with... and it will cause difficulty and delays.

Just looking at these....
It reminds me of the written correspondence we had with her not too long ago. I think from this we will have the same issues and the Jupiter might be the citizens of the U.S getting on her.

Uranus is trine with Saturn which is conjunct with Moon. Uranus is also in the 7th house of "relationship/commitment"...the person we make a 'deal with'....Uranus is the planet of divorce and other disruptions.

So her seating in the house... will face some disruption and maybe even a separation.

I'm still learning separating and perfecting aspects... so if anyone else has anything to add throw it. I am very new to this so take it with a grain of salt.

But I do think that Moon and Saturn are seperating...

Attachment showing hillary chart in whole sign
Regio attachment showing it in Regiomantus (sp?)

Attachments

• hillary1.png
    hillary1.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 186
  • hillary2.png
    hillary2.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 180
  • regio.png
    regio.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 192
  • regio2.png
    regio2.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 178

Minderwiz

Have you posted this in the wrong forum?

It's clearly Astrology but the title seems to suggest it's part of something already begun.

CosmicBeing

Have you posted this in the wrong forum?

It's clearly Astrology but the title seems to suggest it's part of something already begun.

The mods told me to post it here...

It is connected to a thread that is about POTUS but it's mixed reading...So I did runes and tried out astrology.

bluelagune

This is excellent. Jupiter in Virgo, is times when you work so hard that you forget people. However, at the end people will only remember that you forgot them and not that you saved their tushi. Unfortunate truth.