Is this a translator of light ?

Sharla

I don't want anyones full interpretation here, im just wondering if mercury is the translator of light in this chart to one of the significators. Me being saturn and him being sun.

https://postimg.org/image/qg763a96d/

We are in mutual reception, me being received by him in exaltation, triplicity and face, and me receiving him by triplicity.

He's at a critical degree i know.....maybe this is what the communication will be about.

Mercury being the faster planet will conjunct with the sun and then saturn if i'm doing it correctly. Also at the same time mercury aspects the saturn, the sun's making a separating aspect to saturn.

Then the moon makes a trine aspect to venus, the ruler of the 3rd house of communication in 8 degrees, which could make it around 11pm ish tonight.

NOTE: another chart i know, but it's helping me learn and also (sort of) taking my mind off things a little.

Sharla

Or is it a collection of light ?..... Where the slower planet (saturn) is first aspected by a faster planet (venus) and another faster planet (mercury), so saturn has collected the light of venus and mercury.

decan

Here there is a collection of light. The Moon transfers the virtue of Mercury to the Sun.
Generally it is a help between the significators but according to what you said Mercury isn't a significator in your chart. Plus here the Moon transfers the virtue of mercury by square so I am wondering if it is really helping?

I hope I didn't make a mistake, horary is really a complex matter!

Sharla

I thought the translator of light planet didnt need to be a significator. That's why with mercury being in the same house as (him)sun, I thought this planet would have been the translator.

Sharla

Yes that's what i mean....the collector of light doesn't need to be a significator, its just passing on light to the significator/s.

In this chart mercury will be conjuncting the sun and the carrying on the light to jupiter, and i said it could be a collector and not translator as also venus could be the collector of light too, to saturn.

Im using venus as i asked about contact, and venus is the 3rd house ruler, so venus could also be carrying the light to saturn.

The sun has separated with regards to a semisquare from saturn, but at the same time the moon, mercury and venus are aspecting saturn, with venus being a sextile.....so with all this i thought it was maybe a collection of light making the perfection.