Will he contact me again?

Sharla

From my little knowledge....your jupiter in the 10th house and him in the 11th house, so is this someone who you have been hanging out with in regards to your career....so you were sort of amongst the same social circle maybe.

He's the one that's left you, as he's the faster of the two planets.

There's no essential dignities between you both from what i can see, so id say its like you could even probably walk past each other on the street if you passed each other......maybe not to these extremes but it looks like he is doing his own thing now, and around other people.

Also saturn being in the 1st house is not a good sign....he is also under the sun's beams (i think)...could he be hiding from you, in a sort of way, like avoiding you maybe ?

He is also in a fixed sign and in a fixed house so i don't think he is planning on making any sort of move towards you just yet.....but as all angles are mutable then looks like things could change, so maybe expect a random msg at some point.

Minderwiz

Ty to keep horary readings as simple as you can; don't introduce things that aren't in your question.

So start from the chart:

You are right; you are Jupiter, he is Mercury - those are your primary significators. You can also use any planet in the first (subject to the note below) and the Ascendant for you, together with the Moon.

For him you can use any planet in the seventh as well as Mercury, in this chart there aren't any.

What you are looking for is an aspect between Mercury and Jupiter or some other clear link, such as a communication (Lord 3) coming your way by aspect or being in the first.

First question before even attempting a reading is: Is the chart fit to be judged?' In this case Saturn lies in the first house. Saturn, when not a prime significator indicates trouble, if in the first or seventh. In the former case it might mean that the querent is not telling the truth or is trying it on. In the latter case it suggests the Astrologer judgement may be faulty. In this case you re both querent and Astrologer, so I'd name this as a warning your judgement may well be faulty. You are a novice and that's not surprising, so we will take that as read and move on.

Jupiter is in the tenth house in your chart conjunct the MC, highly angular, using Placidus, or any quadrant system of houses. You're significator is prominent in the chart, signifying that you are in a good position to act.

The problem is Mercury, which is combust (too close to the Sun to be seen). Your friend has gone AWOL and you cannot see him to contact him. Mercury is in the eleventh house of friends but there's no aspect (contact) between Mercury and Jupiter. The only role of the Sun is n making Mercury invisible.

Don't give up yet, there's still the Moon and the planets in the first to look at. The Moon is conjunct Jupiter, which is a good sign, if it will next aspect Mercury. Sadly that won't happen, the Moon's next aspect after its conjunction with Jupiter is a sextile to Venus in the first.

Initially that looks promising simply because Venus is active being one of your co-significators. But that's the problem. His significator is not involved. After that the Moon aspects Saturn , our problem planet.

But there's another role for Venus. We are looking for any communication or message, if he doesn't contact you directly. Now communication is third house and we could look at Lord 3. In this chart the third cusp is just in Pisces, so Lord 3 is Jupiter (never, ever Neptune). Unfortunately Jupiter is in play as your significator and there are no classical planets in the third (never use anything else in horary). So I'd use either a natural significator of communication (Mercury is already in use though) or the exaltation ruler of Pisces, which just happens to be Venus. Venus in the first suggests you will get a communication from him.

This isn't an easy chart to judge because you need to come down through the available significators, and there's still a big doubt because of Saturn in the first. I don't like using quadrant houses for Horary. The system used by Sahl, who wrote the earliest text that we have on horary, was Whole Sign Houses and these work much easier for topical analysis. In such a chart Jupiter would be in the eleventh house of friends showing your concern explicitly, Mercury would be in the twelfth emphasising his hidden nature an also him travelling away. Saturn would rule the third house of communication removing its that to judgement and being in the first the outcome would be the same - though a little easier to read.

I still would add a caution though. The Moon is waning and soon itself will be combust. A weak Moon, together with our third choice of significator does not guarantee the outcome.

Minderwiz

Simpler Version...but too late to use

If you hadn't named K in the question, you could have used the ruler of the eleventh as his significator. In Whole Sign Houses, that's Venus. Venus is in the first so He will be in touch.

Unfortunately that wasn't the question so we can't take that as the answer, nor are you allowed to swap house systems to get the answer you want. In Placifus, Lord 11 is Mars and there's no aspect or placement. The Venus argument would still work but the Moon is still in her last and weakest light.

CosmicBeing

Just thought I would practice and add my two cent.

But since Mercury(K) and Sun are conjunct...I would think he's hidden from your life.

Saturn in the first house adds more obstruction/obstacles to this whole reading.

There is no aspect between you and him.

I would say No....every time I done a chart and Sun was conjunct with a significant I found it to always be a sign of something hidden. Which means out of sight...not being acknowledged.

now if you asked something else where being hidden is a great thing like...will I get a traffic ticket? I would see it as a positive.

think

Just thought I would practice and add my two cent.

But since Mercury(K) and Sun are conjunct...I would think he's hidden from your life.

Saturn in the first house adds more obstruction/obstacles to this whole reading.

There is no aspect between you and him.

I would say No....every time I done a chart and Sun was conjunct with a significant I found it to always be a sign of something hidden. Which means out of sight...not being acknowledged.

now if you asked something else where being hidden is a great thing like...will I get a traffic ticket? I would see it as a positive.

Thanks CB! Yeah, I see. So, I don't understand the situation (him being hidden) but I understand what you're saying. That's really helpful, thank you!