Minute Deck is Officially OOP

Tomsde

I am sooo glad I ordered when I did, I am very happy that I was able to get one of these babies. I hope that one day a major publisher will pick up your design and print it and pay you lots of money.

Chronata

LOL! I would settle for even a little money...heck...I would settle just for someone else to do all the work!

OOPs...I shouldn't say that too loud! :D

Anyway, I expect in a week to see certain E-bay sellers selling this deck for 300 bucks...and I will laugh and laugh!

firefrost

Chronata said:
Anyway, I expect in a week to see certain E-bay sellers selling this deck for 300 bucks...and I will laugh and laugh!

That has to be both very maddening and also a huge compliment.

Alta

Chronata, surely you held a couple back to sell yourself on eBay, after a suitable interval? :D

firefrost

Mine arrived today! number 89, thank you, Robyn :D

Thanks for the little extras as well. :)

Quick question - I can't decide whether to laminate and corner them or not - has anyone done this, and how did they turn out?

I have a lovely professional one sent as a compliment but I can't see me doing such a good job!

Tickled pink, nevertheless.

Chronata

well, they do hold up surprisingly well, even without a coating or corner rounding..as evidenced by the fact that I use mine all the time!

Still...they can get dirty (especially the backs) and the corners can bite...so a corner rounder will work...it might take off a bit of the border on some cards, but that usually isn't a concern.

I know a couple of poeople who have done the hot lamination with good results!

Asher

I had great success with rounding the corners, with virtually no loss to the artwork at all! It's a delightful deck that always brings a smile to my face.

I am, however, terrified at the thought of trying to laminate it...gulp!

Asher

jackdaw*

Well done, Chronata, and VERY well deserved!

I am still thrilled to bits with my copy - it's one of my favourites!

Pumpkin

:party: Congratulations :party:

Promise

It's a gorgeous deck and I am slightly sad that I wasn't around to pick up a copy for myself. From the scans I've seen, it truly floors me that you were able to create this deck so quickly.

A job VERY well done, and congratulation!