Vintage Wisdom Oracle

Glass Owl

The US Games Catalog 77 I requested arrived in the mail the other day and inside of the envelope (along with the catalog) were two pages, each advertising an oracle deck. One was for Les Vampires and the other one features a deck I haven't heard anything about.

It advertises the Vintage Widsom Oracle by Victoria Moseley. It will have 52 cards and an 80 page guidebook. They deck was created using French vintage postcards and sepia photographs.

The cards featured look pretty, the coloring reminds me of the Under the Roses Lenormand. To be honest, I am not a fan of the card back though - shame the image on box wasn't used instead.

As the paper doesn't mention a release date for this deck and it doesn't appear on the US Games site, I am guessing it won't be out for awhile.

Attachments

• 2014-08-26 12.05.58.jpg
    2014-08-26 12.05.58.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 459

Lunajade

Thanks for sharing Glass Owl. I like the look of the Vintage Wisdom Oracle. Hope it will be released soon.

greatdane

Thank you Glass Owl

I had not heard or seen anything about this deck either. I have FEW oracles, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in them. I just haven't found many I wish to work with. I do like the vintage look.

ravynangel

deleted :)

Lunajade

vintage wisdom oracle

I just saw that the vintage wisdom orcle will be released at 30 november by US games!

MysticMoonlight

I love the look of this deck...thanks for posting this!

pickled pixie

I have these on pre order, they look lovely! I agree about the backs though.... not keen at all. :/

desertrat

I received an email saying mine should arrive around Nov. 30th. :)

HighPriestess

Wow, that looks really neat! Unfortunately I'm trying to limit my spending in general this month, but maybe next month I can spare the cash.

Miss Divine

I ordered these this morning. I love everything vintage and these cards look amazing from what I've seen so far.