4 pages in one reading

bluelagune

Anyone has ever experienced this in their reading?

I did a cc and four pages arrived. I have always read pages as news but four of them that was a bit of a surprise. If you have experienced this before, I would like to find out your opinion of the time and events after the reading in your experience. Thanks you.

http://www.tarotforum.net/library/8/2002-07/four-pages-in-a-celtic-cross-20020729.shtml
- a link from privious years. If anyone has any other experiences please add.

MissChiff

When you say CC do you mean Celtic cross. And if so I'm just curious as to which position the pages were in.

PAMUYA

I read through the link that you provided. I see the four pages as having to do with learning or beginners mind, meaning seeing things through the eyes of wanting and willing to see things with wonder, willing to learn, being the student. Perhaps you are coming to a point in life where you will realize how much you do not know, the wonders of the world lies before you. Many never reach that point, their ego blocks beginners mind, if you already know everything there is nothing more to learn. This is a broad concept, not an exact answer, but you will start to see things in a whole new light, open your mind to new concepts. You can let go, you do not have to have all the answers.

MissNine

It means lots of news and communications coming in

bluelagune

When you say CC do you mean Celtic cross. And if so I'm just curious as to which position the pages were in.

Yes, sure
Position 2: crosses - page of cups
Position 5: above you, attitude, possible outcome - page of pentacles
Position 7: you, how you see yourself, goals, desires - page of wands
Position 10: outcome - page of swords

The question was pertaining to a goal but with overcoming difficult obsticals.

bluelagune

I read through the link that you provided. I see the four pages as having to do with learning or beginners mind, meaning seeing things through the eyes of wanting and willing to see things with wonder, willing to learn, being the student. Perhaps you are coming to a point in life where you will realize how much you do not know, the wonders of the world lies before you. Many never reach that point, their ego blocks beginners mind, if you already know everything there is nothing more to learn. This is a broad concept, not an exact answer, but you will start to see things in a whole new light, open your mind to new concepts. You can let go, you do not have to have all the answers.

Yes, the learning part for beginer was resonating with me. There is a lot I still need to learn and grow as a person. Im currently facing of doing everything on my own. It is very scarry when I see noone here to guide me in the area. Although there were two kings there too. :)

bluelagune

It means lots of news and communications coming in

Yes, I always read pages as communication. I posted positions above. I am currently in need of the page of wands, one little opportunity. Page of pentacles, im very obsessive about the issue. Not really sure about page of cups or page of swords. Have seen page of cups as an email with "I care for you" messege, however this is in cross position. Page of swords ... gossip.