Judgement Rx, Death Rx

Nikita_

One of the meanings of Judgement Rx which I found in tarot books, and which over time I have come to realize is indeed appropriate, is resisting a necessary transformation, a difficult transition, or avoiding something-a truth, a situation-that threatens the comfort and security of the old ways. Death Rx has a very similar meaning. It is about being unable to accept that something-a relationship, for example-is over, and to let go of something that has irretrievably died....in that sense, these two cards are extremely similar...what would be the difference, in your view?

TarotFlow

One of the meanings of Judgement Rx which I found in tarot books, and which over time I have come to realize is indeed appropriate, is resisting a necessary transformation, a difficult transition, or avoiding something-a truth, a situation-that threatens the comfort and security of the old ways. Death Rx has a very similar meaning. It is about being unable to accept that something-a relationship, for example-is over, and to let go of something that has irretrievably died....in that sense, these two cards are extremely similar...what would be the difference, in your view?
Hi.

Judgement related to relationship = it could be a relationship, without passion and love anymore and deep down you know it is dead. There is a little inner voice telling you to stop the relationship and move on, but for some reason, you don't listen.

Death related to relationship = you are now longer together with your ex, but you are now calling him/her several times a day - just to hear the voise. You still have an ekstra pillow in bed for the ex. Haven't told friends and family about the breakup, and are not trying to meet a new....

This is how the cards are reacting different IMO. 😊🌟👍

pandap

My apologies for a stupid question - but what does "Rx" mean?

Nikita_

Hi.

Judgement related to relationship = it could be a relationship, without passion and love anymore and deep down you know it is dead. There is a little inner voice telling you to stop the relationship and move on, but for some reason, you don't listen.

Death related to relationship = you are now longer together with your ex, but you are now calling him/her several times a day - just to hear the voise. You still have an ekstra pillow in bed for the ex. Haven't told friends and family about the breakup, and are not trying to meet a new....
This is how the cards are reacting different IMO. ������

How about when it's not a relationship reading ?

Sharla

I would see the Judgement RX as not accepting something and not dealing with something from the past and being haunted by the past because if the cards upside down the deceased are looking/falling down on you which is haunting you as you've not dealt with whatever it is yet.

The Death card RX i would see as not being able to move on and still clinging on to something that is already dead, the new beginning that awaits you is not possible until this has been dealt with. There is also a transition period with the death card too so this also cannot happen, also i see it as the horse cannot gallop along when its being held upside down.

bluelagune

I dont read rx but if I look at the negative of the two, they both mean the same thing. Permanently dead! ... The negative side about death is loss of heaven, loss of faith in transfermation, thus the end. The negative side of Judgement is a delay in resurection or no resurection at all. No change mean pure and permanent death.

TarotFlow

How about when it's not a relationship reading ?
The "relationship thing" was just an example of how it could be, but depending on the reading and the other cards i guess you could say the same in other situations. [emoji6]

Nikita_

I would see the Judgement RX as not accepting something and not dealing with something from the past and being haunted by the past because if the cards upside down the deceased are looking/falling down on you which is haunting you as you've not dealt with whatever it is yet.

The Death card RX i would see as not being able to move on and still clinging on to something that is already dead, the new beginning that awaits you is not possible until this has been dealt with. There is also a transition period with the death card too so this also cannot happen, also i see it as the horse cannot gallop along when its being held upside down.

Thank you, I like the way you explained Judgement rx...and not accepting something, not wanting to deal with something is certainly that " haunts you " is a perfect picture...