Spread for a new baby

Grizabella

I'd like someone---or actually several someones---to suggest some good spreads I could do for my new great-grandson. My grand-daughter keeps asking me if I've done a reading for him yet and I haven't. I've been too tired from all the to-do surrounding his happy arrival, so I thought maybe some folks could suggest some spreads to me just for him.

He was born at 4:49am on the 7th, if that's a help to anyone. :) And his name is Gabriel.

Stormdancer

You may like the A Child Is Born Spread (6). Congratulations on the new Great Grandson!
That's pretty cool! I wonder if there's a way to incorporate the numerology of his birth date & name?

Or, throw the spread, and THEN see how the numerology fits in.

Has anyone ever considered time into birth date numerology?

***wanders off, befuddled***

Grizabella

Thank you Glass Owl and Stormdancer.

You know, I hear of people asking for a person's astrological sign with regard to reading the cards but I don't have any idea how they do it.

Amanda

Hey Griz, I took a Past Life spread from the Power Tarot book I have and converted it a little bit for you. I hope this is kind of what you're looking for:

1. Basic soul nature of the child that has come into this life:
2. Soul lessons for this child in this life:
3. The child's early years:
4. Significant school days (and reputation with teachers and peers maybe?):
5. Significant accomplishments:
6. Future occupation:
7. Future social status:
8. Future relationships:
9. Future family life:
10. Advice for the mother to nurture this child's natural abilities as he grows:

Hope that helps, and congratulations! :)

Crystal Blue

Congratulations, Grizabella!!

My youngest sister just had a daughter this week as well :) I was also looking for a spread to do for her.

My 9th niece!! The boys (3 nephews) are sorely outnumbered in my family yet again!

Thank you, Glass Owl and Amanda for the spreads!