Be Free Spread (5 cards)

Fortuna

I think that we each have something in our lives that may be holding us back. I used The Deck Of 1000 Spreads to create this spread to help explore what is holding us back so that we can move towards freeing ourselves from it.

Be Free by Fortuna

xxxx1xxxx
x2xx3xx4x
xxxx5xxxx

1. You
This is you at the present moment in regards to the topic.

2. What To Know
This is something you need to know about your present situation in regards to the topic.

3. What You Can Change
This is what you can change or should change to achieve the desired outcome--which is the freedom from your topic.

4. What You Can't Change
This is what you can't change.

5. Advice
Advice to follow to achieve the desired outcome.

I hope this is helpful!

Much blessings,
Fortuna

decan

I find that is an inspiring spread, thanks!

deb99

I think that we each have something in our lives that may be holding us back. I used The Deck Of 1000 Spreads to create this spread to help explore what is holding us back so that we can move towards freeing ourselves from it.

Be Free by Fortuna

xxxx1xxxx
x2xx3xx4x
xxxx5xxxx

1. You
This is you at the present moment in regards to the topic.

2. What To Know
This is something you need to know about your present situation in regards to the topic.

3. What You Can Change
This is what you can change or should change to achieve the desired outcome--which is the freedom from your topic.

4. What You Can't Change
This is what you can't change.

5. Advice
Advice to follow to achieve the desired outcome.

I hope this is helpful!

Much blessings,
Fortuna

Great spread! :) I got the Justice card as my advice...not sure what to do with this? I think it's about a relationship that just does not ever seem to work because of him. What would you think my advice is with Justice?

decan

Great spread! :) I got the Justice card as my advice...not sure what to do with this? I think it's about a relationship that just does not ever seem to work because of him. What would you think my advice is with Justice?
I think that with the Justice card you have to see your situation in a way that you take the heat out of, and to count both the good and bad marks on both sides.

Fortuna

In many cards, Lady Justice has a blindfold and has a balance. It's blind justice and fairness. I think it could be seeing things, or the facts of the matter, for what they truly are without judgment, emotions, and fear. Hopefully, that will help you figure out if this is something you want to continue after weighing thing out.

Fortuna

I think that with the Justice card you have to see your situation in a way that you take the heat out of, and to count both the good and bad marks on both sides.

Yup! I think so too!

Metafizzypop

Cute little spread. Very practical.

deb99

In many cards, Lady Justice has a blindfold and has a balance. It's blind justice and fairness. I think it could be seeing things, or the facts of the matter, for what they truly are without judgment, emotions, and fear. Hopefully, that will help you figure out if this is something you want to continue after weighing thing out.

Yes makes sense and not something I should consider I am afraid it just isn't good enough what this relationship offers and just brings me down. Thanks!