Tarot Deck Reviews on Youtube

The Happy Squirrel

I've been following owlmoon513's videos for a couple of years now and I just don't see this at all. I see a woman who has come into her own spiritually in a beautiful and inspiring way. I've never heard disparaging comments from her about Christianity or those who follow the Christian path. No, it's not her path and her experiences did not sound positive but I have always found her open minded and self-aware. I think she realizes there are healthy expressions of Christianity. (Of course, I do not wish to speak for her.) But I have never gotten vibes from her that even come near the term "hatred." She encourages balance, healing, and spiritual health in an inclusive and open way.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, Happy Squirrel. I read your comments though and I had to express my very different viewpoint.

Blessings.

No worries! My choice of word may have been a tad strong and perhaps a reflection of my own biases. Apologies for that! :)

Owl Song

No worries! My choice of word may have been a tad strong and perhaps a reflection of my own biases. Apologies for that! :)

We all respond differently; no right or wrong to that. Thanks for the clarification! :)

Citrin

I must say I tend to agree with Owl Song on this matter. Just yesterday I watched a video by Raecine, an old video actually, where she talked about how she at first didn't like the term "angel" but prefered "spirit guide" because of her past and how angel felt "too Christian". But that she had started to work with angel cards by Doreen Virtue to get over her issue with the "Christian angels". So I do think she works quite a lot with those things. :)

On another note I'm looking forward to autumn because my favorite YouTubers seem to be way too busy in the summer to make vids and I am craving new one! :p LOL

MissChiff

Sometimes I feel like a crazed fan trolling for tarot videos.....

Yelell

I've don't tend to watch more than one or two videos from one person because I just lose interest, but I've actually watched quite a few of owlmoon513's videos. She and I do not share the same spiritual beliefs (or taste in tarot decks lol) but she seems very sincere and genuine. I appreciated her taking the time to talk about and show her alters as well.

Sometimes I feel like a crazed fan trolling for tarot videos.....

Don't worry, no one can see you're there :)

Tigerangel

I mainly listen to her for her soothing voice :p

It is AMSR-like ha!

I found her self reflection about her past struggles and going through them and therefore her chats about personal growth to be very insightful. But I found her almost hatred for the Christian religion - based on her own experience growing up in what a lot would consider an organised cult - to be a bit uncomfortable to listen to. Tarot and the things surrounding it I found is so expansive and the energy should be freeing. Hatred and strong dislike I found to be constricting and to be a bit 'muddy' in terms of 'energy'. It often indicate to me that you haven't truly free yourself and therefore even if not part of a 'traditional' or 'dogmatic' 'organised religion' you are still as 'trapped' if that makes sense. Some decks that are good might get a bad review because they are too 'christian'. I understand that this view isn't unique. Still. She is my go to gal for soothing voice though :)

I've been following owlmoon513's videos for a couple of years now and I just don't see this at all. I see a woman who has come into her own spiritually in a beautiful and inspiring way. I've never heard disparaging comments from her about Christianity or those who follow the Christian path. No, it's not her path and her experiences did not sound positive but I have always found her open minded and self-aware. I think she realizes there are healthy expressions of Christianity. (Of course, I do not wish to speak for her.) But I have never gotten vibes from her that even come near the term "hatred." She encourages balance, healing, and spiritual health in an inclusive and open way.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, Happy Squirrel. I read your comments though and I had to express my very different viewpoint.

Blessings.

I must say I tend to agree with Owl Song on this matter. Just yesterday I watched a video by Raecine, an old video actually, where she talked about how she at first didn't like the term "angel" but prefered "spirit guide" because of her past and how angel felt "too Christian". But that she had started to work with angel cards by Doreen Virtue to get over her issue with the "Christian angels". So I do think she works quite a lot with those things. :)

On another note I'm looking forward to autumn because my favorite YouTubers seem to be way too busy in the summer to make vids and I am craving new one! :p LOL

I just I would add a little bit on to this discussion about Owl Moon, I agree with with Owl Song on this aswell, but as when I was young my mother was also involved with the religious organization the Owl Moon was brought up in, I don't want to target their faith for any judgements so I won't mention what it is here, but I have never found her videos to anything other than understanding and healing, and I like that her reviews come from her own personal view on her life, that may be because of an understanding of the faith she was brought up in.