Tarot To Find Out Someone's Sexuality ???

SunChariot

Cat* said:
...For the record: I also believe that your friend broke the guy's trust before he even earned it by telling you what the psychic said. What a foundation for a relationship, no matter how long it might be... :rolleyes: Can you imagine the guy asking your friend after several happy months how he decided to try his luck with him in the first place? Can you imagine your friend saying "oh, I was curious to see if you were gay so I asked a psychic"? Would anyone really want to hear that, even if only good things came from it?

These are my thoughts. The foundation of any good relationship, in my understanding, is a good communication and trust. If they prefered to ask a reader instead of trusting the person enough to just ask them, what kind of foundation does that build? If the other person that found out, they could be left feeling that the other preferred to go behind their back to find the info rather than confronting them and asking. How would that feel? That could build some mistrust....It could feel upsetting.

Even if good things came from it...

Babs

The crowned one

It seems to me the initial thrust of the thread was sex driven rather then relationship anyways. There would not have been a relationship after the lust wore off.

Cat*

KMilliron said:
I am not gay, so I would not know, but doesn't coming out for some people become a big deal? Getting up the courage and support, then appraoching people? Guess what my good anonymous friend, the psychic did that for you, and that guy that's been checking you out is only speeding up the process. I'm sorry, what did you say? You weren't ready for the world to know? Sucks to be you.
Indeed, apparently you wouldn't know, so please stop assuming you do.

If you helpfully peel off a butterfly's chrysalis off them, to assist them in getting out to fly, they die. 'Nuff said.

Cat*

The crowned one said:
It seems to me the initial thrust of the thread was sex driven rather then relationship anyways. There would not have been a relationship after the lust wore off.
Even then trust should matter.

gregory

sunstallion said:
homo was my word. I accidentally typed it here.
The fact that you used it at all was bad enough. Accidents like that only happen to people who use that sort of language, which goes with a certain mindset....
Cat* said:
If you helpfully peel off a butterfly's chrysalis off them, to assist them in getting out to fly, they die. 'Nuff said.
YES ! Beautifully put.

This whole episode has been totally ick. I can't see anything good coming out of it.
sunstallion said:
Not sure if you know this or not, even the US government hired psychics to remote viewingly spy on another country. Law enforcement hired psychics to solve their cases.

Is it not invading privacy ? but the details are all confidential. I don't even know specific details.
It is, kind of. Did I suggest anywhere that I held any kind of torch for the US government ? I'm not too happy with it; I suppose it MIGHT be morally legit to track and catch a murderer before they strike again - but for spying - I think spying is silly anyway - little boys playing little boys' games to try and second guess other little boys. It's all rather sad.:)

The crowned one

Moralistic shoe-boxing of any sort is bothersome to me... It shows closed minds on both sides of the moralization. Not that any of us can help it, it is how we are raised and programed literally. We can change what we consider moral, but we will always have a set to compare our normality rating to our peers and non peers.

Birds can be saved by helping them along out of the shell, I have saved many chicks that way, chick's that now are happy and productive chickens.

The original question: with as little prejudice as possible: I would tell them to ask the person, or do a one card draw interpretation. I am not sure if doing a card will work...50/50 is my guess ;) but that would be my method if I lacked the fortitude to ask someone about their sexuality... or approach then in a way that does not make my interest clear. Fortunately I am good with making my interest clear.

gregory

The crowned one said:
Moralistic shoe-boxing of any sort is bothersome to me... It shows closed minds on both sides of the moralization. Not that any of us can help it, it is how we are raised and programed literally. We can change what we consider moral, but we will always have a set to compare our normality rating to our peers and non peers.
True. But language can be used sensitively, and acceptance can be developed. (I don't like the word tolerance here, as it suggests there is something that has to be "put up with" - not much better than not putting up with it, IMHO. )

The crowned one said:
The original question: with as little prejudice as possible: I would tell them to ask the person, or do a one card draw interpretation. I am not sure if doing a card will work...50/50 is my guess ;) but that would be my method if I lacked the fortitude to ask someone about their sexuality... or approach then in a way that does not make my interest clear. Fortunately I am good with making my interest clear.
50/50 - he might just as well have simply asked - as people suggested ! At least Cat*'s way with the three pieces of paper has a 66% of a prayer in hell - as it also allowed for bi ! :laugh:

The crowned one

gregory said:
50/50 - he might just as well have simply asked - as people suggested ! At least Cat*'s way with the three pieces of paper has a 66% of a prayer in hell - as it also allowed for bi ! :laugh:

My one card interpretation gives you any answer you want and as many as you can think of... because you interperate the only card ;)

EoMg

Would someone be willing to post the first names of some friends whose sexual identity is known to you so that I can try a reading. Then you tell me where I was right or wrong :)