UNFINISHED Lenormands you're MOST anxious to see

blue_fusion

There's the Gravenchase Lenormand (shameless self-promotion :D ). It was due to be finished this July but I had to put it on hold to work on some edits on the Tarot de Maria Celia (which USG picked up). But it is something on the top of my list that I want to see finished, if only because the thought of it remaining unfinished will be a constantly nagging thought in my head. :D

-Ly

EDITED TO ADD: I apparently linked to an early sampler, one which has mixed up inserts. Attached is one with fixed inserts.

Attachments

• SAMPLER FIXED.jpg
    SAMPLER FIXED.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 116

Glennmaicha

I'm glad to see so much progress has happened for the Anna K Lenormand! The last time I checked the website, it seemed like it was still at 4 cards, and had been for some time. Since I love her Tarot deck, I'll very likely pick up her Lenormand too.

I'm currently looking forward to the Clair de Lune Lenormand, which I believe is complete but still in a pre-order stage.

greatdane

Blue Fusion and Glennmaicha

Thank you for adding those. I was not familiar with the Gravenchase so thank you for that link, Blue Fusion! Glennmaicha, I am unfamiliar with the Lenormand you mentioned. Did I miss a link or thread or something?
EDIT: OK Glennmaicha, I found the Clair de Lune on a youtube vid. Now I remember it. I saw some pix before. While I am a fan of black backgrounds, I have two Lenormand decks with dark backgrounds, this one just doesn't call to me to read with BUT I think it is unique and cool and am sure it will be very popular.

IHeartRescues

Gravenchase Len

ormand. wow blue fusion I look forward to seeing more of this one. :) Your tarot decks are stunning

celticnoodle

There's the Gravenchase Lenormand (shameless self-promotion :D ). It was due to be finished this July but I had to put it on hold to work on some edits on the Tarot de Maria Celia (which USG picked up). But it is something on the top of my list that I want to see finished, if only because the thought of it remaining unfinished will be a constantly nagging thought in my head. :D

-Ly

PS I can't seem to link to the actual attachment as an attachment to this post, so here is its url instead: http://www.tarotforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=79886&d=1447114653

oooh! beautiful artwork!!! You are doing a great job! How many cards do you have finished? I'd like to see more.

Torann

-Ly

PS I can't seem to link to the actual attachment as an attachment to this post, so here is its url instead: http://www.tarotforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=79886&d=1447114653

I would definitely buy this one!

blue_fusion

Gravenchase Lenormand

Thanks all! Just counted 14 cards finished, though I am not too satisfied with how I did some of them (so I will redo those). The deck has a thread on deck creations here. You can see how the deck has evolved and how different it has become from how it originally looked. I also post updates on my "studio's" facebook account every now and then, though I am not sure if I can post a link here, but if you do an FB search, it can be found under "Paraluman Studio".

-Ly

oooh! beautiful artwork!!! You are doing a great job! How many cards do you have finished? I'd like to see more.

Gwynydd

Most anxious to get the graven chase đź’• I do hope it comes in a mini

WolfyJames

-Ly

Oh my, so pretty! Must get!

Barleywine

-Ly

Yes, please! :) I was just at www.alchemywebsite.com looking at some of your previous tarot work (unfortunately, the "preview of work-in-progress" button didn't take me anywhere). I have to say your artistic taste and "touch" have grown impressively over time.