by Jolly... I've got it!!/titania

katie_here

I've just had this moment with reading Titania's Fortune Cards.

I started out reading for a friend, who was very sceptical. He didn't believe that the cards could tell anything, and made me do another reading.. he was attempting to prove his point.. then he asked me to do a third. By this time, I wasn't taking my reading seriously, but after three readings the same cards kept popping up, so I think he had to concede there "might" be something in it.

Another person was interested and before I knew it I was reading for everyone!! one guy came to the table, ( a guy who always wins the pot at cards) and everyone persuaded him to pick 7 cards.

Before he drew them, I was saying to the other people, if he draws a fish it means money and if he gets the clover with the fish it means he's very lucky with money... ( a fact we all know through playing cards with him and losing our stakes!!!) anyway, next thing I turned over his first card.. it was a fish then I turned over his second card and it was a clover!!! Even I was amazed, but I think I've turned a few sceptics into "sort of believers" lol

I'm beginning to find myself enjoying the fortune cards more than the tarot cards now!.

Aura Wolf

I don't have the deck but I'm happy for you katie. I'd love to have an experience like this someday :) With the public that is.

purple_scorp

Woohoo Katie.....

congratulations. I think this is a major breakthrough.

Make sure you lay your hat out for donations ;)

purple_scorp

rainstarhorizon

Congratulations It's Happening!

Hey Katie I'm not surprized at all. Especially after the series of fantastic dreams you had that said to me you were gonna be very insightful and guided by an Oracle!

tinkerbell

oracle versus tarot..........

hi katie, glad you've had such great results with the fortune cards! i'm not too familiar with this deck, although i have titania's oraqule-( blue velvet book), that's great for asking random questions !
i have great success using nick hobson's "psycards" in the same way that you've used your fortune cards. it's really uplifting to watch all those sceptics/critics dumbfounded!!! keep up the good work, but don't be put off your tarot studies-there's room for both tarot and great oracles in my opinion, i love them all!!!!!
best wishes, tink xx

purple_scorp

Hey tinkerbell, I have Titania's Oraqle too. I love what it says in the front of that book, that you shouldn't let your friends borrow it because you'll never see it again. ;)

purple_scorp