Sabian Symbols Study Group: Libra 30 - #210

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LIBRA
Degree: 30
Number: 210

Symbol: THREE MOUNDS OF KNOWLEDGE ON A PHILOSOPHER'S HEAD.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 209.jpg
    209.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 331

tink27

purple_scorp said:
I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Haha you sure can pick them purple_scorp! I love this picture!! I bet this guy is highly intuitive and given to moments of brilliant insight! He looks like an introspecitve man, who has a profound philosophy about life and an incredible inner faith. He knows that nothing in life is an accident and he probably is one that pays attention to all the different 'coincidences in his life. He strikes me as one who needs peace and quite to do his work. Although a quiet man, if the right company, I bet he loves to discuss his different ideas and opinions. Once started, he'll pour out his heart to others, and before you know it, dominating the whole conversation!!!

I wonder what the three mounds of knowledge represent, projections and extensions of the self? Inner thoughts, opinions, viewpoints?

tink :love:

purple_scorp

pssst, tink.....if you come in real close, I'll let you into a little secret!!!!

shhhhh, that is Socrates.

and......those three mounds of knowledge on his head are actually three locks of his hair that I cut and superimposed using the Fireworks graphic software.

mwahahahahahahaha

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

Sabian Symbol: Three mounds of knowledge on a philosopher's head
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Prescience
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left ureter
Crystal Element: Amazonite
Expression: Amazonite is a yellow-green to blue-green gemstone variety of microcline feldspar. Amazonite promotes verbal and written wisdom, and equanimity in action.
Message: Genius, alchemical understanding, innovation and skill.
Sun Focus: Gifted with perspective and prudence, you explore realms in the mind and spirit unknown to most.
Affirmation: I open my mind to the wisdom of the ages.