Share your crystal grids here!

JustJazzie

I have a love affair (read:eek:bsession) with crystal grids.
I don't know why but they make me feel SOO peaceful and centered. I love it!

I would love to see photos of your grid(s) along with what you used in them, and what they are for!!

I have way too many to share all at once, so I will only post one to start it off.
This is a very simple one with a labradorite sphere and cabochons, with some double terminated tibetan quartz points.
I set it up with the intention that it would aid me with all my magical work.
29908191431_3299a8d0f0_z.jpg

hermit-IX

can you explain why you used those crystals and why you put them where you put them...

are grids more of an intuition thing or a science thing?

JustJazzie

can you explain why you used those crystals and why you put them where you put them...

are grids more of an intuition thing or a science thing?

What a great question. It sound like you are asking for a general idea of how crystal grids work, so I will try to be detailed, but not bore you.

First of, what makes a crystal a crystal is it's geometric formation. And many people who use crystals, also study a bit of sacred geometry. Crystal grids, use this sacred geometry to help send the users intent into the universe.

Sacred geometry, is in a sense "universal code," or "the language of the universe" Since all matter is made up of the platonic solids (including the crystals we work with), many people feel this geometry is the best way to "speak" with the universe.

Are you with me so far?

So you can take the crystals that you would like to use for your intention. Say, rose quartz for love- or onyx for protection, and lay out your crystals into a specific shape. Above, I have used a hexagon (or the seed of life pattern). Hexagons being the geometric formation that quartz grows into, and then "program" your intention into the grid. Or you can use a flower of life pattern. There are many other shapes to use based on your intention. These seem to be the most common though.

You can think here, of a grid as being a little "radio station" that "broadcasts" your intention into the universe. The idea is that energy naturally flows in these pattern geometric patterns, and will flow directly through your little radio station and thus carry your intentions into manifestation.

There is so much to learn about crystal grids. If you are interested in learning more, I am happy to answer any questions that I have the answer to. I also highly recommend checking out Hibiscus Moon's book on crystal grids and how they work. She is a ex-geoloist/science teacher gone crystal healer, so I love that she really digs into the science behind the metaphysics. Her perspective is fascinating!

Hope this helped, and that I didn't bore you too much!

JustJazzie

I suppose I didn't really touch on my grid above. Its a very simple one.

Labradorite is known the stone of magic and intuition It is also a wonderful stone of protection and aura cleansing. While the tibetan quartz points are also a protection stone- their main goal is to amplify the labradorite.

The grids combined intention is to help me grow into my magic/intuition, and keep me protected and cleansed of all negativity as I go through this journey.

I have another grid made out of a chakra stone set, with clear quartz. Its agenda is just that, so send out chakra balancing energy into my space.

I have a few more complicated grids going on, but these are a very simple example.

hermit-IX

i'll read up on it a little more than maybe even post one of my own..thanks

celticnoodle

I have made crystal grids in the recent past myself, however, currently do not have one made up.

I do need to make one up for two specific things that I am hoping for. So, within the next week or so, it will be made up. My problem is I have crystals at two homes--and the ones I want aren't always where I am! :laugh:

This I think will be a fun thread! I look forward to seeing more pictures from people on their crystal grids. As soon as I get mine together, I will put a picture of it up myself.

Thank you for sharing your grid. Its very pretty. I love Labradorite crystals.

JustJazzie

i'll read up on it a little more than maybe even post one of my own..thanks
Sweet! I hope you find something that interests you along the way. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

I have made crystal grids in the recent past myself, however, currently do not have one made up.

I do need to make one up for two specific things that I am hoping for. So, within the next week or so, it will be made up. My problem is I have crystals at two homes--and the ones I want aren't always where I am! :laugh:

This I think will be a fun thread! I look forward to seeing more pictures from people on their crystal grids. As soon as I get mine together, I will put a picture of it up myself.

Thank you for sharing your grid. Its very pretty. I love Labradorite crystals.
That would be so hard for me to have my stones separated! lol. I suppose its definitely something that takes a bit of forethought and planning, then. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

JustJazzie

Here is one more that I've recently set up. I made it to go along with a yoga program I have started, promising a mind/body/soul transformation of sorts. So I have sunstone to add some light and cheer to the process, kyanite to connect my mind body and soul, citrine to bring strength and success, and selenite/quarts to amplify and project. I laminated some scrapbook paper for the mat. This enabled me to use dry erase markers through a template to mark the precise positions of the stones. On the back of the mat for this one I have written my intention so that its very clear. Ive got the spheres sitting on jewelry jump rings so they don't roll away!

The orange and blue remind me of a sunrise/sunset!

29448880494_0cb3335c70_c.jpg

29449587803_7b02361820_c.jpg

Eva4

This is mine. I have done this love grid as a 6-sided hexagonal grid. This grid promotes love (rose quartz) and reconciliation (aquamarine and rhodonite). In addition, small quartz crystals are placed in connection points leading back to the center (rose quartz ball). I keep this in the love corner of my bedroom.

It has had good results but I need to keep up with clearing, charging, and soaking the stones. I also replaced the grid pattern with a sturdier card stock.

tQWOhJJ.png

JustJazzie

This is mine. I have done this love grid as a 6-sided hexagonal grid. This grid promotes love (rose quartz) and reconciliation (aquamarine and rhodonite). In addition, small quartz crystals are placed in connection points leading back to the center (rose quartz ball). I keep this in the love corner of my bedroom.

It has had good results but I need to keep up with clearing, charging, and soaking the stones. I also replaced the grid pattern with a sturdier card stock.

tQWOhJJ.png

Thats lovely!!

I absolutely ADORE using those tiny quartz as connectors. They are just perfect for the job.

I love that you added a bit of feng sui to the placement. A perfect touch.