Crystals for sleep and a quiet mind?

Labhraín

it depends on the reason for sleeplessness... I find mangano calcite and blue lace agate to be very gentle, energy caress, type stones that might lullaby you into sleep. many Blessings to you. I hope trouble-free and restful sleep finds you soon. :heart:

Thank you Linnie.

Labhraín

Recap for everyone

Here is a summary of all of the suggestions I have received so far; the numbers next to each indicate how many people suggested the stone or crystal.

Amethyst ---2
Aquamarine---1
Black Onyx---1
Blue Kyanite---1
Blue Lace Agate--- 2
Heliodor---1
Hematite ---3
Howlite ---2
Mangano calcite---1
Mookaite---1
Quartz---1
Rainbow Moonstone---1
Sodalite ---2
Variscite---1

Kristyjnh

I've been sleeping with Howlite - quite a difference! The sleep is deeper and more restful. Now I just need something that enhances willpower, so I can actually force myself outta bed in the morning!

I tried Howlite w/ Kyanite for a few nights, and I think Kyanite just has too high of a vibration for sleep (at least for me). Much better sleep with only Howlite.

I also keep a small Black Tourmaline wand between me and my phone (which I use as an alarm).

Labhraín

I've been sleeping with Howlite - quite a difference! The sleep is deeper and more restful. Now I just need something that enhances willpower, so I can actually force myself outta bed in the morning!

I tried Howlite w/ Kyanite for a few nights, and I think Kyanite just has too high of a vibration for sleep (at least for me). Much better sleep with only Howlite.

I also keep a small Black Tourmaline wand between me and my phone (which I use as an alarm.

Kristyjnh - did the howlite also inhibit dreaming or was it just physically relaxing?

I still am searching for the right crystals/stones combination that inhibit dreaming and provide a restful and restorative sleep. I found a great cd with music specifically designed to relax and it seemed to work great last night so I am going to try that again.

I haven't gotten any howlite yet. I tried black onyx, amethyst, black tourmaline, aquamarine, sodalite, hematite, diamond. I also have a clear quartz crystal point, a rose quartz crystal point and a smokey quartz crystal point next to my bed.

Kristyjnh

Kristyjnh - did the howlite also inhibit dreaming or was it just physically relaxing?

I still am searching for the right crystals/stones combination that inhibit dreaming and provide a restful and restorative sleep. I found a great cd with music specifically designed to relax and it seemed to work great last night so I am going to try that again.

I haven't gotten any howlite yet. I tried black onyx, amethyst, black tourmaline, aquamarine, sodalite, hematite, diamond. I also have a clear quartz crystal point, a rose quartz crystal point and a smokey quartz crystal point next to my bed.

Nope, still dreaming vividly. I really don't know what would work for dream stifling. Maybe shielding the 3rd eye chakra? What's the best stone for shielding?

Briar Rose

I couldn't sleep for months. I started t feel like a walking Zombie. Then I watched Hibiscus Moon's youtube video on crystal grids and sleeping. I now have my very own crystal grid underneth my bed and it works like a charm for me. I can sleep restfully.

The grid is the flower of life pattern, with Amethyst, Lepidolite and quartz to amp up the crystals. I have to re-charge it with a point and intentionweekly.

GotH

Here's one more vote for amethyst. Ever since I received and began gazing into my amethyst ball, I've been sleeping through the night. A - mazing.

Labhraín

Hmm...

Here's one more vote for amethyst. Ever since I received and began gazing into my amethyst ball, I've been sleeping through the night. A - mazing.

I've never tried a crystal grid, nor do I have a crystal ball. I could try those two methods also. Maybe I will give amethyst another try, although, I did have a polished stone of amethyst and a small one of onyx under my pillow the other night and now I can't find them. I wonder what that means?

Labhraín

Larimar

I just got a larimar ring yesterday. Maybe that would help too.