Is anyone a Memoir of a Geisha fan?

BLFO

I just saw the movie for the first time last week. Has anyone made a fun Geisha girl spread based on the movie/book? Something for personal development, or maybe used for relationship readings, while using the characters in the movie.

reine de saba

though not a Memoir of a Geisha fan per se, I was on a Geisha kick some time ago,

there's something here to do

maybe a "Floating world" spread? for a geisha's life?

the Kimono, the hair, the make up, the tea ceremony, ...

I don't recall enough of the culture to be able to help

BLFO

Just anything. I am not familiar with Geisha stuff too well as well. Not enough to name the positions. Like, "The Tea ceremony" I mean what question should that be asking.

Ugh. My frustration. I want a Geisha, or a Memoirs of a Geisha spread so badly to do!!!!

ArwenNightstar

I came up with two Geisha spreads. I posted them on my Tarot blog. I think it is "incorrect" of me to post that link so I'm not. LOL I'll PM you if you like.

reine de saba

me too?

I'd be interested as well, if possible Arwen. I'm a bigbig fan of your fairytale spreads- all excellent
:royal:,
saba

Astraea Aurora

@ reine de saba and others:

You can reach Arwen's blog by clicking on her profile, there you click on the link she provides in the category "website" and when you're on Arwen's website choose "Tarot Musings" in the category "On this site." Click this link and you're at Arwen's blog.

@ Arwen:
Your Geisha spreads look very promising. I'm sure you have put a lot of enthusiasm in them. :thumbsup:

Astraea Aurora :grin:

ArwenNightstar

Thank you so much! :) I enjoy making spreads.