New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

le_charior

European Group

thanks pablo!

So i would propose, everybody from that list who wants a deck sends me a pm to confirm. I'll check shipping costs and let you and Pablo know how much you have to pay for shipping from him to me. You pay your part and the price for your deck(s) directly to Pablo. Once everybody paid he sends the package to me. Then you pay me the shipping from me to you and I will ship the decks in Europe.

eltarot78

last time (with Dodal, NY group) not cause so many money orders directly to a payment to me, and I deduced the proportion to the person who led the group

Nina*

ARGH... which one to get... this one or the CBD?????

emmsma

BOTH! They are both lovely decks. Get one this month, and one next, if You can't do them both right now.

They are not to be missed. :)

Nina*

BOTH! They are both lovely decks. Get one this month, and one next, if You can't do them both right now.

They are not to be missed. :)

Thank you, emmsma. I think!

Then which one to get first? :p

emmsma

Hmm. How many were published of each? That is a factor.

Another is that you may be able to get reduced shipping cost by getting the Marsella now. I haven't heard of such a thing with the CBD.

Marsella First. Definitely. (I think there are less of them to go around, as well.)

eltarot78

were published 26, of which 6 are not well cut, thus leaving only 20

Nina*

Seems to be a good idea, yes. Okay, I'd want two copies, I think.

But what do they even cost? Anybody knows?

eltarot78

the cost of the deck is u$s 39,
Shipping costs not included.

We are organizing a group in Europe to reduce the cost of shipping (post up in the same thread ), which is only 1 place for 1 deck more

emmsma

$39USD per deck, plus shipping, which will depend on if you are ordering separately or in a group.