Toon Tarot Majors

Tomsde

Major Arcana VI-The Lovers

This image is based more on the earlier versions of the Lovers card than the RWS. Should the woman go with safety of the conventional business man or the wild Elvis Impersonator?

8/30/12: Slight revisions were made to this card, the Elvis Impersonator was given more Elvis looking hair as well as some small repositioning of the female character so that her foot no longer intercepts the title banner.

Attachments

• The-Lovers-VI-rev-web.jpg
    The-Lovers-VI-rev-web.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 99

Alta

That must have worked, I laughed out loud! Good image, I love wit in a deck. :)

Glitterbird

Oh God!........ the Lovers card is straight out of a box of twisted Valentines. I'm going to be laughing about this all day!
These are great! Keep up the fab work ;)

WhiteWolfy

I love the look of these cards - yep the lovers tickled me too. Great work :laugh:

Tomsde

Major Arcana VII-The Chariot

Here's my spin on the Chariot with a futuristic look.

Attachments

• The-Chariot-VII-v2-web.jpg
    The-Chariot-VII-v2-web.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 103

Alta

He looks rather alarmed. :D Is that a ray gun in his hand? :laugh:

Tomsde

yes it's a raygun he has to blast those asteroids!

Tomsde

Major Arcana VIII Strength

In keeping with the RWS tradition my deck features Strength as card VIII. This card took a lot of work, I hope you like it.

Attachments

• Strength-VIII-web.jpg
    Strength-VIII-web.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 104

Alta

I was thinking, ummm, lovely colour palette, so my non-artistic eye finally realized it was the African landscape, with the Egyptian peasant dress and sandals that pulled it together. And I love the facial expressions on both the figure and the lion. This card is very cool! er, I mean 'warm'.

Tomsde

Major Arcana IX-The Therapist

In my deck I offer the Therapist for the Hermit. He serves a similar purpose in our culture, he helps the querrent get in touch with his/her true emotions and keeps all in confidence.

Attachments

• The-Therapist-IX-web.jpg
    The-Therapist-IX-web.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 94