Hello All!! Cancerian to start joining discussions - sure to be emotional responses!!

LeahG

Karenwhe said:
I will just jump in to say here is another Cancerian, and also from Melbourne.

I am in the middle of an Astrology course for beginners on www.bn.com. (it is a FREE course)

You can't register now, but in the next session you might be interested.

Astrology is complicated I am trying hard to get grips with it, getting there but slowly.

Hi Karen!! yes of course the other cancerian melbournite!! :)

It sure is complicated - don't know how much time I have in reality to study it - but will fit it in around others things - maybe on the tram to work? Intrigued to learn more about my chart- this thrist for knowledge can probably be explained somewhere!!

Good luck with the free course - I had seen it on barnes noble - let me know how you go!!

cheers

coldsuns

Cancerian?

I thought Cancer belong to Moon?

LeahG

Re: Cancerian?

coldsuns said:
I thought Cancer belong to Moon?

Hi Coldsuns,

I'm not sure what you question relates to. In the tarot Cancer is associated with the Chariot card. Astrologically, yes cancer is affliated with the Moon.

:)

Karenwhe

The Moon itself (in terms of a planet, but it is not really a planet) is associated with the card the Moon. While the Sign Cancer with the Chariot.

Cancer does not belong to the Moon. The Cancer sign is ruled by the Moon.

Two different things.

Minderwiz

Many Taroists indentify the Moon with the High Priestess and the Moon card with Pisces - from associations used by the Golden Dawn. As the Moon has no essential dignity in Pisces (though it is a Water sign) the latter association is a little strange- thier reasoning was, I understand, that Pisces was the most psychic sign and The Moon the most psychic card in the Tarot.

Just to complicate matters the Moon card usually has the image of a crayfish on it - and the crayfish is the emblem of Cancer!

miranda

hi ! im total cancer *CRYING* LOL

LeahG

miranda said:
hi ! im total cancer *CRYING* LOL

ahahhaa LOL - we can be funny characters sometimes can't we!

A friend of mine a Libran loves provoking the cancerian emotions in me -says things to provoke emotions then watches me put on my hardened shell and bring out the big crawls/nippers *no no you can't get inside here - back off I have my weapons (nippers) you know!!! crawl back under my shell and my safe rock*

miranda

Kitty said:
ahahhaa LOL - we can be funny characters sometimes can't we!

A friend of mine a Libran loves provoking the cancerian emotions in me -says things to provoke emotions then watches me put on my hardened shell and bring out the big crawls/nippers *no no you can't get inside here - back off I have my weapons (nippers) you know!!! crawl back under my shell and my safe rock*
*snort* laff* thats my hubbby alright.. hes
a sun; libra
moon; taurus
rising; leo

im a cancer , cancer sagit.. im VERY emotional & the smallest thing can set me either angry or crying or happy LOL

LeahG

miranda said:

im a cancer , cancer sagit.. im VERY emotional & the smallest thing can set me either angry or crying or happy LOL

Hey do so am I - sun: cancer moon: sag, with leo rising

VERY emotional - with the emphasis on very - LOL hahahehe - yes the smallest thing - and it only has to small - and wham we have tears, or we are estactic or very very angry!

"warning warning - do not, and I repeat, do not piss off a cancerian with fire signs brewing underneath"

LOL :D

Karenwhe

I read all the responses here and I remain puzzled about myself. I am Cancer with rising Cancer and emotionalism is not my strong side at all, but enthusiasm yes. I don't get emotional very easily at all. If I had to attach a sign to may character it would have to be a mix between Aries/Virgo/Capricorn. :D :D :D :D

I look at my chart and it still doesn’t make any sense. The last resort I have to figure this out is maybe to re-check with my mom my birth hour/time as otherwise I just can't explain this. :D :D :D :D