Hachette

coldsuns

I bought a series of "Hachette Learn & Understand Astrology and the Art of Divination". There is a Paradise Bird Deck. Actually there is 90+ series but i only bought to 21st series. There are many informations on Astrology. One day when i'm free, i will try writing all informations down here ^_^

coldsuns

Study Group-The Constellations

Aries,the ram has 3 primary stars which form the horns of the ram

Pisces,the fish can only be seen in a very dark sky and looks like
2 fish joined by a thin line of dim stars

Aquarius, the water carrier is a large dim constellation in the shape of a water urn

Capricornus, the goat is another faint constellation

Sagittarius, the archer lies in the centre of the Milky Way

Scorpius, the scorpian contains a bright red star called Antares

Libra, the scales contains the northern and southern claws, two bight stars that were once part of Scorpius

Virgo, the maiden has 1 bright star, Spica, which is often confused with a planet

Leo, the lion also has a bright luminous star which is often mistaken for a planet-blue Regulus.

Cancer, the crab has Sirius one of the brightest stars in the zodiac in its constellation.

Gemini, the twins have 2 stars to mark their heads, one is more orange and the other is more northerly

Taurus, the bull is quite clearly marked with a V-shaped of stars for his face. The Pleiades, a group of hot, brightest stars surrounded by a blue glow of their own light, are also found in Taurus.

coldsuns

Attraction Between Sun Signs

~In the Fire Triplicity~
Aries admire and love Leos, Leos watch and have a high opinion of Sagittarians, Sagittarians fall in love with, or try to win the heart of Arians(Aries), who fascinate them.
But it is also possible for a Sagittarius to fall in love with a Leo who he will want to conquer and tame, for a Leo to burn with passion for an Aries, and for an Aries to fall head over heels in love for a Sagittarius.
Their love will be full of fire and passion. Their relationships and marriages will be turbulent, exhibitionistic, fiery, wam and generous.

~In the Earth Triplicity~
A Taurus will look for and find a Virgo, a Virgo will feel safe with a logical and tenacious Capricorn, whilst a Capricorn loves the peaceful and down to earth behaviour of Taurus, and a Taurus will enjoy being won over and looked after by a Capricorn who will provide peace of mind and material security. Their relationships will be down to earth, strong and durable and they will be able to weather any storms because of their togetherness is based on common interests and an unfailing fidelity.

~In the Air Triplicity~
The Gemini subject often finds himself charmed by the beauty of a Libra, a Libra is attracted by the free spirit and contradictory nature of an Aquarius, and an Aquarius is fascinated by the light-heartedness and multi-faceted personality of a Gemini.
But it is also possible for an Aquarius to fully appreciate the ethics and dual personality of a Libra, for a Libra to fall for the flexible and colourful intelligence of a Gemini, and for a Gemini to be seduced by the independent character and original ideas of an Aquarius!!

~In the Water Triplicity~
Someone born under the sign of Cancer will dream about submitting to the desires and ambitions of Scorpio, a Scorpio might become infatuated by the emotional and intuitive ways of a Pisces, and the sensual and maternal gentleness of a Cancer will appeal to a Pisces.
But, this very Pisces subject is often seduced or attracted like a magnet, by the secretive and passionate ardour of a Scorpio, whilst a Scorpio will find his energy revived by a Cancer, and a Cancer will find the tenderness and gentleness he needs in this arms of a Pisces.

These are of course, idealistic relationship but these attractions do exist.

I hand-typed it..so there might be so mistakes! Sorry!!