Please Help!!

Cali7772003

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have advice on this question. I was adopted and was told by my biological Dad that I was born on June 21, 1976. However, I have been told that it may not be the correct date and that he would not have kept a calendar. Since I was adopted from the dessert literally in a village where time does not matter I have no way of really finding out. I do believe I am a Gemini/Cancer just by traits and such but that makes it even more confusing. Doctors and Dentists have both said I could be 6 months older or younger but they cannot tell since I was badly malnourished. If anyone has any advice please let me know. Thank you.

RingTheory

Well, chart retification might work. That invoves going back, using transits, progressions, solar arcs, and all, to track important days of your life in the past, and coming up with a correct chart.

You're probably cusp-born, which can confuse you more. Asking other people to guess your sign might help you figure out your ascendant, as well as your physical appearance and outward demenaor to others could.

Most times your favorite element is your dominant one, and your favorite tarot card, or even color, can clue you in. And if the chart doesn't work for you, you just keep drawing it until it fits.

What's your ideal occupation? That could clue you in on the MC.

I did a rectification once for someone like you, not even a certain birthyear I had to work with. I used graduation dates, marriage dates, relationship dates, and even the dates of the guy's parents' deaths and came up with a chart he thought fit.

If you do your own rectified chart, I'd really look hard at squares, trines,et al objectivelly, the double-check with a relocation and progressed chart. Mindewitz, can you add anything? I hope I didn't just confuse you further, Cali.

Astraea

Uncertain Birthdate

Hi, Cali! In the past, a great many people were uncertain of their birthdates, and a horary chart -- an astrological chart drawn for the moment a question is asked -- was then used in place of a natal horoscope; the horary "became" the birthchart. This was a common practice around the time of William Lilly, the acknowledged master of the horary art. According to that theory, the moment of your post, while not even close to your actual birthdate or time, would have important energetic links with you and would relate to your life in very singular ways. You might do an experiment and see how that works for you. Best wishes in your quest! :)

Minderwiz

Cali,

Horary tends to work with questions that you ask at specific points in time rather than the more general issues of character etc. That is Horary is specific to one particular area of life, not life in general. You could try asking the question, 'Was I born on 21 June 1976?' and that might get us somewhere - if you want to ask that question and post it on here, I can do a horary chart for you.

If the answer to the Horary question is 'yes' then, it might be best to take either midday or Sunrise as your birth time. If you can give an indication of where you were born (as accurately as you are aware) then this will help in fixing a probable chart. Some rectification might be possible but it tends to work well when the range of possible times is quite small - say half an hour or possibly an hour tops. For you the range will be much wider offering virtually all possible Ascendants during the day.

If the answer to the Horary is 'no' and you could be born up to six months either way, it becomes virtually impossible to fix anything at all. We could look for the probable or likely range of birth times but that's about as far as it goes.

Cali7772003

Thanks

Thanks for the advice!! Will see what I can come up with using either method.