My mum, her twin sister and my dad all on 17th of March!!

LeahG

Hello to you all,

I met with my parents and brother today for my parents birthdays - yes that's right parents - not one of their birthdays but both, on the same day but one year apart - 17th March. Was thinking today how unusual it is to have my parents birthdays on the same day - and to complicate it further my mum is a twin -so our family has three on the one day.

I haven't delved into their birth charts yet - will be interesting to see what else they have in common or if the charts are very different. Will also be interesting to see the differences in my mum and her sisters charts - born half an hour apart.

So my question/discussion is about two things really...my parents compatibility and my mum and twin sister charts.

Anyone has any experience with twins charts? What are your thoughts on piscean compatibility ? (can't be too bad - my parents have been married for 29 years and still going strong ;))

Minderwiz

In a rreal way you answer one of your questions yourself. If your parents have been married for 29 years then there is a good compatibility, or at the very least they have established one. Its quite possible that their charts are quite different - even the slower moving planets will have moved in one year and the positions of the inner planets could well be radicallly different - with the usual caveat of Mercury and Venus never straying that far from the Sun.

Twins are an area of real interest in Astrology because their charts will be so similar. Sometimes though they could be born on different days - if the births are around midnight or an hour or more apart. Even with the half hour you site its possible that your Mum and Aunt may have different signs on the Ascendant and MC, the Ascendant changes once every two hours (approximately) during the day so there's a one in four chance that they have different Ascendants. Even if they have the same Ascendant they will be around 7 or 8 degrees apart and this can affect aspects to the Ascendant - one may have different aspects than the other.

LeahG

thanks

thanks!!

Will find out the birth times for my mother and aunty- will probably be interesting for you astrologist on the forum - I'm still very new to astrology!!

Will post when I find out for those interested at looking at twins charts :)

thanks again minderwiz

P.S as for my parents - yeah I did really answer the question myself 29 years - even if they showed to be a mismatch they are still a good pair!