Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Correspondence courses?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology

Citizen

rmcfarron 
AFA Course

Came across this old thread and found it quite interesting. I'm 2/3 way of the way through the AFA course and have found it excellent. They do it all by correspondence with written text and assign you a specific instructor. This gives you a chance to have a relationship with a person while you're going through the process. Someone to help you where you're confused and answer questions as well as grading your coursework and encouraging you. I've been very pleased with the process as a whole and would strongly recommend it.

I'd definitely be interested in anyone else's thoughts on this or any other correspondence course.
Top   #71
Resident

MrBCC 
Re: AFA Course

Very interesting discussion - thanks for all this information. I've narrowed my own search down to either the AFA course or the Mayo School - I think AFA is marginally in the lead. I'm waiting to hear back from them as to whether they can send the materials electronically or if it has to be by post (their site does mention postage charges for shipping the UK, where I'm based).
Top   #72

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.