Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Horary Readings

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology


 
franniee's Avatar
franniee  franniee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2007
Location: new york, USA
Posts: 14,990
franniee 

WOW Thank you Minderwiz - first your questions. Yes the company is incorporated and yes there is limited liability.

We rely heavily on my husband's company for our income. Money is on my mind often. I do worry. He does devote a tremendous amount of time and energy into his business. He loves his work. He takes tremendous pride in it as well. We met racing cars and I instructed him the first year or so. He builds race engines and does high performance work on cars. He LOVES it - we still race and that promotes his business. So it is an integral part of our life. I had been doing this 5 years longer than he and I know a lot of people so the husband/wife thing is important. Besides in many ways we are yin and yang. I am earth and he is fire but you would never know it - you would think I am fire and he earth. I am more outgoing. He is an honest person and in his business the dishonest people make the money. But I am optimistic that the nice guy will win in the end.

This is his busy time. He was tremendously busy for a few weeks running but as Merc went retro he cleared up a lot of the work. He is still busy but not insanely so. He does leave a lot of the money in the business but he also has a lot of expenses associated with the business so it is necessary. He does work for us. I see that. He wants to succeed! He is a sweet man. Unselfish.

I love the last line best of all - "Mercury (business) and Venus (business earnings) are quite strong so the rewards should be good!" I have this irrational belief that all will be well - that money will come when we need it - I have always felt this - I think my virgo nature wants to a cushion a fail safe.

Thank you Minderwiz!! Thanks very much!!!

While reading this I wondered if I waited to ask you the same question a few weeks later when Merc was direct would the outcome change. Or when Saturn turns direct. It seems that there was a lot contingent on the position at this moment which makes me think it is random......although when you were writing about this practice you likened it to tarot readings and they are a snapshot in time at that moment. I hope this was clear. I am still a bit confused on how this works.
Top   #41
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Yes the result MIGHT be different in a few weeks but :

Mercury might not be one of the significators at that time (not the others for that matter) so it's also possible that the answer might be the same. I've done horary readings based on two charts taken at different times with different significators, but for the same question. The answers were effectively the same.

Also in a few weeks time the question might not be the one uppermost in your mind and might not be the one that you'd ask.

In other words there's a link between the heart felt question you ask and the positions of the planets. 'As above, so below......'

Incidentally, something I did not directly include star aspects, but in your case the Ascendant was conjunct Castor (one of the twins) which is associated with creativity and of course naturally Gemini is associated with transport, so we have another echo of reality - a business based on creativity and a type of transport!

I also forgot to include a copy of the chart, so I've attached one here
Attached Images
 
Top   #42
franniee's Avatar
franniee  franniee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2007
Location: new york, USA
Posts: 14,990
franniee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz
Incidentally, something I did not directly include star aspects, but in your case the Ascendant was conjunct Castor (one of the twins) which is associated with creativity and of course naturally Gemini is associated with transport, so we have another echo of reality - a business based on creativity and a type of transport!
ah ha! perfect! It is creation and transport. Nice!

Thanks again! I love the way you explain things. Definitely begin your book!
Top   #43
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moderndayruth
Ohh, sorry, here is my chart too:

click me
I'll go ahead with your reading while I'm waiting for Nytebugg.

I have a query for you - is the work permit granted and you're waiting for it to arrive in the post or are you waiting for the government agency to make a decision? I've taken it as the latter, but on a re-reading of the question I can see that it could be a question on the arrival of something in the post. So it's no use for me to answer the question about will it be granted when it already has and you're asking about how long the post will take LOL

Please et me know
Top   #44
moderndayruth's Avatar
moderndayruth  moderndayruth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Nov 2006
Location: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Posts: 7,201
moderndayruth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz
I'll go ahead with your reading while I'm waiting for Nytebugg.

I have a query for you - is the work permit granted and you're waiting for it to arrive in the post or are you waiting for the government agency to make a decision?
It is the latter - i am waiting for the decision to be made.
Top   #45
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Horary reading for moderndayruth


As with franniee’s horary chart, we have a situation in which the planetary hour Lord, Jupiter in this case, rules the Ascendant and there are no considerations, other than the Moon is slow. So your significator is Jupiter, and your co-significator is the Moon (which always acts as a co-significator in horaries). Jupiter is the most essentially dignified planet in this chart, so you really do satisfy the requirements and have the necessary skills levels. However it is squared by the Moon, which in turn is squared by Saturn. Things will not run smoothly by any means.

The question relates to a work permit. I think most members will be aware that the tenth house governs a person’s career, status, trade or profession. However this is not a question on the lines of’ will I get the job?’ or ‘will I get promotion?’ or even will my business be successful?’. The work permit is in the grant of the government (or one of it’s agencies) and I take that that is an eleventh House matter (it is in this question, also something to be wished for or a hope, and that too is eleventh House).

The ruler of the eleventh is Mars, which those of you following this thread wil know is currently in Leo and has only dignity by face. You have the skills that they are looking for but their ability to act is limited. Mars is in the eighth House and is squared by the Sun, ruler of the ninth. The ninth rules journeys ‘beyond the seas’ to foreign countries and it also rules knowledge. The Sun is peregrine and so is essentially weak. My feeling here is that the body awarding the work permit has a misconception about your skills which is holding them back or inclining them to decline the permit. Saturn is also in the ninth, though in Virgo, ruled by Mercury). Again this is testimony against the permit being granted.

The job that you are seeking is ruled by the MC, in Libra. This is ruled by Venus on the Descendant and in opposition to the Ascendant. Jupiter is in the exaltation of Venus, so you really want this job. However Venus is in Gemini, ruled by Mercury and the sign of Jupiter’s detriment. You want the job but the job doesn’t want you, it’s intended for someone else (Mercury rules the seventh of another person) though as Venus is also in the terms and face of Jupiter, you must have some chance , as second choice (but a distance behind the first choice as Venus is also in the triplicity of Mercury). Having dignity in the ninth House of knowledge, someone else is perceived as having better skills than you (Mercury is essentially strong) though being accidentally weak through retrogradation I don’t write off your chances.

My overall feeling is that you are unlikely to receive the work permit unless something goes wrong with the preferred candidate(s) - you have the necessary qualifications but it's their preceptions and possibly preferences which are likely to go against you.
Attached Images
 
Top   #46
moderndayruth's Avatar
moderndayruth  moderndayruth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Nov 2006
Location: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Posts: 7,201
moderndayruth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz
As with franniee’s horary chart, we have a situation in which the planetary hour Lord, Jupiter in this case, rules the Ascendant and there are no considerations, other than the Moon is slow. So your significator is Jupiter, and your co-significator is the Moon (which always acts as a co-significator in horaries). Jupiter is the most essentially dignified planet in this chart, so you really do satisfy the requirements and have the necessary skills levels. However it is squared by the Moon, which in turn is squared by Saturn. Things will not run smoothly by any means.

The question relates to a work permit. I think most members will be aware that the tenth house governs a person’s career, status, trade or profession. However this is not a question on the lines of’ will I get the job?’ or ‘will I get promotion?’ or even will my business be successful?’. The work permit is in the grant of the government (or one of it’s agencies) and I take that that is an eleventh House matter (it is in this question, also something to be wished for or a hope, and that too is eleventh House).

The ruler of the eleventh is Mars, which those of you following this thread wil know is currently in Leo and has only dignity by face. You have the skills that they are looking for but their ability to act is limited. Mars is in the eighth House and is squared by the Sun, ruler of the ninth. The ninth rules journeys ‘beyond the seas’ to foreign countries and it also rules knowledge. The Sun is peregrine and so is essentially weak. My feeling here is that the body awarding the work permit has a misconception about your skills which is holding them back or inclining them to decline the permit. Saturn is also in the ninth, though in Virgo, ruled by Mercury). Again this is testimony against the permit being granted.

The job that you are seeking is ruled by the MC, in Libra. This is ruled by Venus on the Descendant and in opposition to the Ascendant. Jupiter is in the exaltation of Venus, so you really want this job. However Venus is in Gemini, ruled by Mercury and the sign of Jupiter’s detriment. You want the job but the job doesn’t want you, it’s intended for someone else (Mercury rules the seventh of another person) though as Venus is also in the terms and face of Jupiter, you must have some chance , as second choice (but a distance behind the first choice as Venus is also in the triplicity of Mercury). Having dignity in the ninth House of knowledge, someone else is perceived as having better skills than you (Mercury is essentially strong) though being accidentally weak through retrogradation I don’t write off your chances.

My overall feeling is that you are unlikely to receive the work permit unless something goes wrong with the preferred candidate(s) - you have the necessary qualifications but it's their preceptions and possibly preferences which are likely to go against you.
Thank you Minderwiz! I'll know for sure in two months, so i'll let you know. Oh, the body granting the permit has nothing to do with the evaluation of the skills, that's done by other authority and that part is fine, also its not a question of choosing between candidates.
(There are more posts opened than there are eligible candidates.)
No worries, its only one of the options and if it doesn't work out - it means there is something better for me in the store.
Thank you very much for the reading, its my first horary reading ever and i am really impressed! Thanks a lot!
Top   #47
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

No I wasn't as clear on the job/application as I should have been. You do have a job in mind, assuming that you get the work permit. The 'candidate(s) relate to that job (not the permit). I don't mean that there are real candidates in place now, more that the job is not really for you.

In terms of the permit being granted, that is based on your skills and knowledge (amongst other things) and it is the perception of that that will hamstring your application (I stress perception because looking at the condition of Jupiter you have those skills). There may also be other pressures, as Mars is unfortunately placed in the eighth.

There's no direct need to inter-relate job and application and in law the two are not related. However , there is a link between the two in the 'flow of things'.

I do hope I'm wrong though
Top   #48
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusRising
Hello I would love a horary reading. My question is what can I expect in love matters in 2011-2012? so far things are going great with my boyfriend, but we have different projects in different countires. i am going to grad school in western europe and he may get a job elsewhere. his plan is up in the air while mine is pretty much set in stone. could you tell me what to expect in our relationship? thanks.
I've cast a chart for this question but I did so with some hesitation. I understand the question but the time frame is to far into the future to produce a reliable answer through horary. When I looked at the chart Saturn sits on the Ascendant in the first house and the Ascendant ruler, Mercury, is combust. The other sigificator, (ruler of the seventh) Jupiter, is in opposition to the Ascendant. Worse still the Moon is in an awful state.

All of these confirm my initial impression that this question is not one that I can answer at this time. Sorry about that but there are some charts that shouldn't be read. You might try posting the same question as a normal post in the forum.
Top   #49
moderndayruth's Avatar
moderndayruth  moderndayruth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Nov 2006
Location: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Posts: 7,201
moderndayruth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz
No I wasn't as clear on the job/application as I should have been. You do have a job in mind, assuming that you get the work permit. The 'candidate(s) relate to that job (not the permit). I don't mean that there are real candidates in place now, more that the job is not really for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz
There's no direct need to inter-relate job and application and in law the two are not related. However , there is a link between the two in the 'flow of things'.

I do hope I'm wrong though

Ohh, that's very true!
I wouldn't know what that would be called in terms of Horary Astrology, but is a bit nine-of-cups, mind what you wish for situation...

And i don't think you are wrong, i think you read great and if some things are not meant to be - than its for the best.
Thanks once again!
Top   #50




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.