Horary Readings - Answers

Minderwiz

"My feeling therefore is that you might find him quite amenable to the prospect of working on the project but either you come across a better prospect or he's already committed elsewhere." could you please elaborate, i do not understand. thank you.

I don't see him working with you on the project you were thinking about but that is nothing to do with any adverse feeling on his part - the situation seems to be one of either you come across someone who better fits the requirements and use her/him instead or your original choice (him) is not available because of prior commitments. In other words if he turns you down it's nothing to do with what happened, he is genuinely busy elsewhere or you never get to the stage of asking him because you find someone with better 'qualifications' for that particular project.

For future projects I don't see any problem with asking him, he's quite happy to work with you and I'd say what happened is not in any way an issue. So if you have further projects ask away - if he says he's previously engaged, then it's a genuine answer. I think he would be quite happy at working together on a professional footing.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ronia

I know you said vacation questions are not exactly what we should ask but sine my vacation is related to having money for it, can I still ask if I will be able to take my son on a ten-day vacation to the country B. in the hotel GHV in August this year? It's our favorite spot and we're dreaming of going back but currently can not afford it at all. :(

No credit card, no one to borrow from. So, yes, I'd like to know if we'll go on vacation to the country B. in the hotel GHV in August, I paraphrased a bit. Because, I can pay our everyday bills but we dream of vacation and that's what we both want very much and we need it. :)

Just to update on progress here. I've tried twice to do a reading on this question and each time I've got a chart with serious considerations.

The first time I got late degrees of a sign ascending - which can amongst other things denote that it's too late to answer - either you've already booked or the hotel is full, for example (and those two should not be taken as the only examples of circumstances which are 'too late')

The second time I got a Void of Course Moon, which is usually interpreted as 'nothing will come of the matter'

I will try again when the Moon is 'back on track' but that will be my last attempt, so if that chart too is suspect I'll have to conclude that a reading is not possible.

Ronia

I haven't booked. Thanks for the effort. I'll wait to see what will happen. :)

Minderwiz

Well I've tried twice more - the first time the Moon was still VOC, so I treated that as a continuation of attempt #2 and I tried again later, only to get a chart with an early degree of the sign rising, as with late degrees rising, it's taken as an indication that it's not safe to make a judgement on the chart.

I could try again but as I've said before, I wouldn't put very much faith in a chart now, even if it were seemingly radical. My feeling, for what it's worth is that as you have free choice to go or not, the question is the problem - it might need refining, to something more specific, such as Will the hotel have vacancies?, Will the airline have seats at the requisite time?', or even that my abilities are not up to reading for this particular question, as I will mislead you (though I would have expected to find Saturn in the seventh, for that).

Ronia

Well, thank you for that. The hotel has vacancies, I check regularly. The arplane tickets are available... I don't know. Only the money is missing. :) May be I should ask if my financial situation will improve during the second half of the year assuming then I'll have the money for a vacation... Is that better?

Minderwiz

Well, thank you for that. The hotel has vacancies, I check regularly. The arplane tickets are available... I don't know. Only the money is missing. :) May be I should ask if my financial situation will improve during the second half of the year assuming then I'll have the money for a vacation... Is that better?

I've had something of a think on this over the last couple of days, especially as Nytebugg asked a similar question.

I think the reason I don't get a valid chart is that as phrased you were basically asking me to predict the outcome of a decision that is completely within your decision making control - you can choose to go or not.

Your suggestion above about financial improvement, is something beyond you're complete control, and therefore something that horary would work on.

Another variant is a 'yes' or 'no' question - such as 'Should I go?'

If you want we could try such a revision, when you've had a think about it.

Ronia

ОК, I apologize for such a badly phrased question, I tried to make it more precise but in this case I'd prefer to ask: Should I move back to my home country this summer? It's part of the vacation question but includes also money, so it basically covers it all in a way. Thank you!

Minderwiz

ОК, I apologize for such a badly phrased question, I tried to make it more precise but in this case I'd prefer to ask: Should I move back to my home country this summer? It's part of the vacation question but includes also money, so it basically covers it all in a way. Thank you!

No the problem was mine not yours!!!

I should have realised the problem earlier and advised you accordingly, as it was I ploughed into the reading with a 'bad' result. It's part of the learning process for me!

When you say, 'move back' are you talking now of a permanent relocation or are you still looking at a temporary return (extended vacation)?

Ronia

Permanent. :) As permanent as we can plan ahead, of course.

Minderwiz

Permanent. :) As permanent as we can plan ahead, of course.

OK I'll work on the question

Should I move back to my home country this summer?

The move is permanent