Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Horary Readings Round 8 - Answers

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology


 
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Horary Readings Round 8 - Answers


Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkei_ View Post
Will i learn the lesson i need to learn about romance and find a healthy romantic relationship within the next 6 month's?
The chart has Scorpio rising, So your significator is Mars. In this chart Mars lies in the eleventh house of Friends, Hopes and Aspirations. That fits the contex of your question, which has a background of personal development. The connection with romance is shown by Mars being in the Triplicity, Terms and Face of Venus, ruler of the Seventh house of partnership and marriage.

Another indication of the connection with your personal development is the placement of the Moon, your co-significator, in the First House - you and your body at an physical and instinctive level. The Moon rules the ninth house of higher education, and life's lessons.

The Ruler of the Seventh is Venus, also placed in the eleventh, which is one of the best placements in a chart. Venus is also in the ninth and in her own triplicity but is not in any dignity of Mars.

There is a conjunction forming between Venus and Mars but that is just at the limit of application. Before the conjunction is perfected, Mars will conjoin Jupiter, thus prohibiting the perfection of the matter in terms of the relationship. But as Jupiter rules the fifth house of romance in general, rather than partnerships, I don't rule out the general romantic atmosphere improving and you entering a less serious type of relationship. That's not a bad thing, less serious or lighter relationships can develop in good time.

So while I wouldn't say you will be in a full blown relationship in this period, there's a chance that romance might begin to play a role in your life and in a further time period that could develop. You will very likely learn you r lesson through that more gentle relationship that's more fun oriented than relationship oriented and that will stand you in good stead for the future.
Attached Images
 
Top   #1
pageofswords9110  pageofswords9110 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Mar 2015
Location: outerspace
Posts: 7,005
pageofswords9110 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
The chart has Scorpio rising, So your significator is Mars. In this chart Mars lies in the eleventh house of Friends, Hopes and Aspirations. That fits the contex of your question, which has a background of personal development. The connection with romance is shown by Mars being in the Triplicity, Terms and Face of Venus, ruler of the Seventh house of partnership and marriage.

Another indication of the connection with your personal development is the placement of the Moon, your co-significator, in the First House - you and your body at an physical and instinctive level. The Moon rules the ninth house of higher education, and life's lessons.

The Ruler of the Seventh is Venus, also placed in the eleventh, which is one of the best placements in a chart. Venus is also in the ninth and in her own triplicity but is not in any dignity of Mars.

There is a conjunction forming between Venus and Mars but that is just at the limit of application. Before the conjunction is perfected, Mars will conjoin Jupiter, thus prohibiting the perfection of the matter in terms of the relationship. But as Jupiter rules the fifth house of romance in general, rather than partnerships, I don't rule out the general romantic atmosphere improving and you entering a less serious type of relationship. That's not a bad thing, less serious or lighter relationships can develop in good time.

So while I wouldn't say you will be in a full blown relationship in this period, there's a chance that romance might begin to play a role in your life and in a further time period that could develop. You will very likely learn you r lesson through that more gentle relationship that's more fun oriented than relationship oriented and that will stand you in good stead for the future.
Im glad this was positive. I may not be in a full blown relationship which is fine. But im happy i will develope more in that area. It has bern a trouble spot for me for a long time. Hopefully the lesdon isnt that harsh.but if ir is im ready to faceit. I definitely would enjoy a fun relatipnship.hopefully. its one that will teach me how to enjoy myself and open up more.
Top   #2
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for Scorpiogirl


Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
Hi there!
I would like to know if I will get back together with my ex W in the next six months?
Thank you.
This chart is similar to the previous one for lilkei. It has Scorpio rising and thus your significator is Mars. W's significator is Venus, ruler of the seventh.

As before Mars is placed in the eleventh house of friends, hopes and aspirations. The getting back together is something you're serious about. Venus too is in the same house and applying to a conjunction with Mars. It's not a close conjunction but it is within the usual range. So there is promise here.

The likely obstruction comes from Mars' imminent conjunction with Jupiter, which occurs today. In horary terms that conjunction will prohibit any effects from the later conjunction of Mars and Venus. In effect, the conjunction of Mars and Venus will not produce the desired result.

It appears that something will distract you from that reunion. That something comes from Jupiter's symbolism within the chart. Jupiter is rather weak in terms of having the ability to produce an outcome by himself. However Mars is the applying planet (and therefore the result is more from your actions, (either deliberate of accidental).

Jupiter rules two houses in the chart. The second of money, income and possessions, This house contains the conjunction of Moon and Saturn. Both rule houses associated with travel, the third and the ninth, so it's possible that you might move to improve your income potential. If you've been looking for new jobs, then this would become likely.

The second house that Jupiter rules is the fifth. Although the fifth has significance for romance, you specifically mentioned a reunion with W and so he is not the object of any romance here. If romance is involved, it is much more likely to be another person. However the fifth includes a much wider range of activities, all related to how you enjoy yourself. So it would be possible that you find a hobby, having fun and generally enjoying yourself come in the way of a new relationship with this specifica person.

Note, this does not in anyway mean that there will be no romance during this period, simply that W is unlikely to be the focus of it. And romance is definitely an option as Jupiter rules the fifth.
Attached Images
 
Top   #3
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 
Post


Hello Mr.Minderwiz,
Honestly when you said no reunion I felt very sad however if I am meant to be with someone else then I guess it will turn to be positive for me. But I wonder since you said Jupiter ruling the fifth house, I shouldn't expect anything serious from this upcoming romance? Having fun and dating doesn't sound awfully bad though. I don't currently have plans on moving but I do travel quiet a bit.

I defitenly miss W and I hope he misses me too.

As of now I can't imagine being with any other man.
Thank You for the reading. I will defitenly update.
Top   #4
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for Bonny


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Hi , Will I be permanently employed within the next two months?

Thank-you!

B

The chart has Cancer rising, making your significator the Moon. The Moon is in the seventh house of Capricorn but is near the end of the sign. On some definitions it would be void of course, but it's only five degrees from a sextile with its ruler Saturn. So as it's applying to that sextile I would not treat it as being VOC.

The downside of that decision is that the Moon is applying to the eighth house and the aspect with its ruler will not be perfected until it has moved into the eighth. Moreover Saturn is also the ruler of the eighth. Luckily, the aspect is a sextile not a square or opposition. Even so this does not bode well.

Capricorn is the Moon's detriment so this is not a good placement.

Employment is signified by the tenth house and by the MC. The tenth house i is Aries, ruled by Mars and the MC is in Pisces ruled by Jupiter. Both these planets are in Virgo (the detriment of Jupiter)

As this is a night chart, the Moon rules the Earth Triplicity and Capricorn is the Exaltation of Mars, so there is a mutual reception here, as Mars is placed in the Moon's Triplicity. However this is not strong enough, on its own, to bring about the desired events. The Moon is in the Terms or Bounds of Mars, which gives a second mutual reception by Triplicity and Terms, but again I don't see this as adding enough wait to perfect the matter on its own.

The Moon at 27 degrees Capricorn is separating from a Trine to Mars at 15 degrees Virgo (and also Jupiter at 14 degrees Virgo).

So we have separating aspects, rather than applying ones here in both cases. There's also no connection of either planet to the Moon by antiscia. The Moon's Contra-antiscion (very similar to an opposition) lies at 2 degrees Gemini, so if anything the connections between Moon and Mars or Jupiter suggest that the matter will not be perfected.

I took a further look at the Moon and the Lot of Spirit, which is often linked to career because it shows your ability to shape or influence events around you. The Lot is in Libra, conjunct with Mercury (ruler of Mars and Jupiter). However, sadly, it lies only 4 degrees from the Contra-antiscion of Mars and 5 degrees from the Contra-antisicion of Jupiter. So both significators of employment are in an adverse relationship to the Lot.

My feeling is that sadly the 'Cons' outweigh the 'Pros' here so you are unlikely to find the full time employment you desire in the next two months.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Bonny Oct 2015.pdf (138.4 KB, 33 views)
Top   #5
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
The chart has Cancer rising, making your significator the Moon. The Moon is in the seventh house of Capricorn but is near the end of the sign. On some definitions it would be void of course, but it's only five degrees from a sextile with its ruler Saturn. So as it's applying to that sextile I would not treat it as being VOC.

The downside of that decision is that the Moon is applying to the eighth house and the aspect with its ruler will not be perfected until it has moved into the eighth. Moreover Saturn is also the ruler of the eighth. Luckily, the aspect is a sextile not a square or opposition. Even so this does not bode well.

Capricorn is the Moon's detriment so this is not a good placement.

Employment is signified by the tenth house and by the MC. The tenth house i is Aries, ruled by Mars and the MC is in Pisces ruled by Jupiter. Both these planets are in Virgo (the detriment of Jupiter)

As this is a night chart, the Moon rules the Earth Triplicity and Capricorn is the Exaltation of Mars, so there is a mutual reception here, as Mars is placed in the Moon's Triplicity. However this is not strong enough, on its own, to bring about the desired events. The Moon is in the Terms or Bounds of Mars, which gives a second mutual reception by Triplicity and Terms, but again I don't see this as adding enough wait to perfect the matter on its own.

The Moon at 27 degrees Capricorn is separating from a Trine to Mars at 15 degrees Virgo (and also Jupiter at 14 degrees Virgo).

So we have separating aspects, rather than applying ones here in both cases. There's also no connection of either planet to the Moon by antiscia. The Moon's Contra-antiscion (very similar to an opposition) lies at 2 degrees Gemini, so if anything the connections between Moon and Mars or Jupiter suggest that the matter will not be perfected.

I took a further look at the Moon and the Lot of Spirit, which is often linked to career because it shows your ability to shape or influence events around you. The Lot is in Libra, conjunct with Mercury (ruler of Mars and Jupiter). However, sadly, it lies only 4 degrees from the Contra-antiscion of Mars and 5 degrees from the Contra-antisicion of Jupiter. So both significators of employment are in an adverse relationship to the Lot.

My feeling is that sadly the 'Cons' outweigh the 'Pros' here so you are unlikely to find the full time employment you desire in the next two months.


Thanks Minderwiz,

For taking the time to do the reading and look at the charts. I appreciate it even though I don't understand it! Thank-you. I will continue to do my best and see what might evolve along the track.

Blessings,

B
Top   #6
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Thanks Minderwiz,

For taking the time to do the reading and look at the charts. I appreciate it even though I don't understand it! Thank-you. I will continue to do my best and see what might evolve along the track.

Blessings,

B
My fault, I'm out of the swing of things and usually provide a more personal related answer.

Basically, the positive indicators in the chart are the mutual receptions between Moon and Mars. There are various levels of mutual reception, the best being by sign - e.g. Moon in Scorpio and Mars in Cancer. These receptions are seen by many as indicating the event will occur.

Lesser mutual receptions, such as the ones here, need an applying aspect between significators. Mars at 27 degrees Virgo and Moon at 15 degrees Capricorn would be such an applying aspect. I would have said that employment was coming, as applying aspects indicate future events.

Here though the degrees are reversed, the chance of employment is 'receding' over that two month period.

Antiscia are where planets are equidistant from the Solstice line - 0 degrees Cancer to 0 degrees Capricorn, but they have to be on opposite sides. They are something like a conjunction in effect and thus would indicate future success.

A Contra-antiscion is where one significator lies at the opposition to the other significator's antiscion and indicates a likely failure of the desired event to occur.

It's a shame that there's no strong indicator of success. However you pitched your time period short, so things may well change in the new year.
Top   #7
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for PeonyInLove


Quote:
Originally Posted by PeonyInLove View Post
New or old love coming into my life within 6-12 months?

Thank you xx

I've tried two charts for this question.

The first had the consideration of Saturn in the first house (Sagittarius). This calls into question any conclusion based on the chart. However for what it's worth I will read it and then look at the second chart.

The first chart PeonyInLove Oct 2015 Has Sagittarius rising, so your Significator is Jupiter, which is placed in its detriment in the tenth house of Virgo. Jupiter is in a three way conjunction with Venus and Mars. Overall Jupiter is strongly placed . It is ruled by Mercury, which also rules the seventh house of Partnership and Marriage. So there is clear indication of your desire for a long term relationship, especially as Virgo is also the exaltation of Mercury. The conjunction with Venus strengthens this.

However Mercury is in Libra in the eleventh house, and makes no major aspect to Jupiter. So the two significators will not perfect the matter.

The next step is to check your co-significator, the Moon. She is placed in Aries in the fifth house, which is often linked to romance. The Moon is applying to an aspect with Mercury, unfortunately it is an opposition. Lilly and other horary astrologers, take an opposition as signifying that the matter will either not be achieved or will be at a high cost and not yield what was desired.

So the conclusion would be that there is a possibility of achieving the relationship but it is not likely to bring you what you want. With Saturn afflicting the first house that is not a good outlook.

The second chart has Capricorn rising making your significator Saturn. Which is placed in Sagittarius in the twelfth house, which is the most unfortunate house of the chart. The Moon is in Taurus, in the fifth house again but this time in Taurus. There is no aspect forming between Moon and Saturn.

This time there is no second possibility of using the co-significator because that role only goes to the Moon. The last chance therefore falls to the possibility of a relationship between Saturn and Moon through Antiscia. That is, that they lie equi-distant from the Solstice axis of 0 Cancer to 0 Capricorn, but on opposite sides of the axis.

Sadly the antisicon of the Moon lies in Leo and the Antiscion of Saturn lies in Capricorn. There is no relationship between them through aspect (the only acceptable ones are conjunction and opposition).

So this chart offers less hope than the first one

It's a pity but all I can offer from the reading is that something might happen but it's not likely to provide a satisfactory outcome to your question.
Attached Images
  
Top   #8
PeonyInLove's Avatar
PeonyInLove  PeonyInLove is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 887
PeonyInLove 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
I've tried two charts for this question.

The first had the consideration of Saturn in the first house (Sagittarius). This calls into question any conclusion based on the chart. However for what it's worth I will read it and then look at the second chart.

The first chart PeonyInLove Oct 2015 Has Sagittarius rising, so your Significator is Jupiter, which is placed in its detriment in the tenth house of Virgo. Jupiter is in a three way conjunction with Venus and Mars. Overall Jupiter is strongly placed . It is ruled by Mercury, which also rules the seventh house of Partnership and Marriage. So there is clear indication of your desire for a long term relationship, especially as Virgo is also the exaltation of Mercury. The conjunction with Venus strengthens this.

However Mercury is in Libra in the eleventh house, and makes no major aspect to Jupiter. So the two significators will not perfect the matter.

The next step is to check your co-significator, the Moon. She is placed in Aries in the fifth house, which is often linked to romance. The Moon is applying to an aspect with Mercury, unfortunately it is an opposition. Lilly and other horary astrologers, take an opposition as signifying that the matter will either not be achieved or will be at a high cost and not yield what was desired.

So the conclusion would be that there is a possibility of achieving the relationship but it is not likely to bring you what you want. With Saturn afflicting the first house that is not a good outlook.

The second chart has Capricorn rising making your significator Saturn. Which is placed in Sagittarius in the twelfth house, which is the most unfortunate house of the chart. The Moon is in Taurus, in the fifth house again but this time in Taurus. There is no aspect forming between Moon and Saturn.

This time there is no second possibility of using the co-significator because that role only goes to the Moon. The last chance therefore falls to the possibility of a relationship between Saturn and Moon through Antiscia. That is, that they lie equi-distant from the Solstice axis of 0 Cancer to 0 Capricorn, but on opposite sides of the axis.

Sadly the antisicon of the Moon lies in Leo and the Antiscion of Saturn lies in Capricorn. There is no relationship between them through aspect (the only acceptable ones are conjunction and opposition).

So this chart offers less hope than the first one

It's a pity but all I can offer from the reading is that something might happen but it's not likely to provide a satisfactory outcome to your question.
Thank you for taking the time to read this for me. However i wish that i did not ask to be honest lol quite disappointing isn't it.
Top   #9
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for Tarotlova


Quote:
Originally Posted by tarotlova View Post
Will my online business kick off in 6/12 months?

Thank you Not the one below my personal one
The chart I cast has Capricorn rising. That makes Saturn your significator. Saturn is in Sagittarius, and placed just inside the twelfth house. Most horary Astrologers would take this to be a weak position by house and sign but I see some strength to it. Saturn has it's joy in the twelfth house, and the traditional joys lie at the basis of Horoscopic Astrology. In the Hellenistic system of trigons, or Triplicities, Saturn was the third trigon ruler of what we now call the Fire Triplicity. The third ruler was dropped in the following Arabic period, so from then on Saturn had no dignity by Triplicity in Sagittarius, though it does have dignity by Terms and Face later on in the sign.

So, rather than treating Saturn as signaling that you are likely to feel sorrow and loss from this venture because you have no help or support in the direction of this venture, I'd say that there is some direction and less loss or sorrow from the venture than would normally be expected. Your position is not hopeless, but it's not promising growth and success either. You are in a position where you might make a modest go of it.

The venture itself is a tenth house activity, as it is one of the ways in which you publically express yourself. It's also clearly related to your career, even if it is not the sole foundation of your career. The tenth is ruled by Venus, which is placed in Virgo in the ninth house of dreams, prophecy and Astrology, If the venture is related to Tarot or another divinatory system, then Venus is well placed. The ninth generally is a good house placement. Venus has some contradictory qualities. It's in the sign of its own Fall (opposite to its exaltation in Pisces) and this is usually seen as a significant loss of the capacity to take action, even if the opportunity is there. But Venus is also the diurnal ruler of the Earth Triplicity, so at the time of the chart, Venus has dignity by Triplicity.

Venus is in a partile conjunction with the malefic Mars, but Mars is the ruler of the MC, which like the tenth, is a significator of career and social position. I would take Mars here as signfying career, rather than afflicting Venus. This conjunction will not, of itself, bring the matter to perfection but it's a favourable indicator.

There is no aspect forming between Saturn and Venus/Mars, so the significators of the venture and yourself do not promise success here. There is still the Moon, though.

The Moon lies at 28 degrees Cancer, in the seventh house. It's angular (just) and in dignity. The late degree might well be seen as showing it Void of Course, and this would be judged the case by quite a few Astrologers. Yet in its own sign, Lilly sees it as not being VOC, if it applies to a planet in the early degrees of another sign. In this case the Moon is applying to a square with Mercury at 0 degrees Libra. This is both good and bad news. It defeats the VOC, condition but it also means that the Moon perfects an aspect to Mercury before it trines Saturn in Sagittarius. The square will prohibit the Moon from perfecting the matter through that trine.

So far the situation looks pessimistic, even with one or two positives. I checked the two relevant Hellenistic Lots, Fortune and Spirit. Fortune is an indicator of how external events will determine your life. Fortune lies in Virgo at 21 degrees, it is conjunct Mars and Venus. and it's ruled by Mercury, which is the next aspect of the Moon, as stated above.

Spirit is your abilty to influence events, it lies in the fourth house of Aries, ruled by Mars. It lies conjunct the antiscion of Mars (and Venus). Now is that enough to sway things in your favour. I'm not sure that it will sway the outcome substantially enough but it does seem that you might have both the luck and the sheer drive to give this venture a chance of success, despite the difficult situation shown by the chart. You will have to work hard but you could make it.
Attached Images
 
Top   #10




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.