THE ELECTRIC TAROT KICKSTARTER

twiggyelectric

There are 3 more hours left to PRE-ORDER a copy of THE ELECTRIC TAROT on my Kickstarter page, which is to raise funds to publish my tarot deck which I have been designing and illustrating for the past year and a half!!!!

WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL!!! These means they will be printed and delivered out to you all that much sooner!!!

If you still would like to donate, all backers recieve gifts, including stickers, tote bags and prints, and OF COURSE! Full 78-card decks!!!!! all donations help cover printing costs and are so necessary and appreciated! Last pledge time is at 4:54pm (approx. 3 more hours!!)

Feel free to check it out if you feel so inclined, this is the link for my project, The Electric Tarot!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/twiggyelectric/the-electric-tarot

THANKS EVERYONE!

-twiggy electric

RiverRunsDeep

Hi, twiggyelectric! You might want to post a thread with your deck information in the "Tarot Decks" section of the forum as well. That section tends to get more "traffic", so your deck will probably get more attention there. Good luck with your project!

Alta

This was moved from Tarot Deck Creation as the deck is complete.

twiggyelectric

This was moved from Tarot Deck Creation as the deck is complete.

I hope it might be ok to repost, as I have only finished illustrating? I am raising funds to get it published.

twiggyelectric

5 more days to fund THE ELECTRIC TAROT

Hello everyone! I am raising funds to get my nearly completed and designed and illustrated tarot deck, The Electric Tarot, printed and published!

Currently there are 5 more days to get completely funded and I am a just few hundred dollars short!

If you feel inclined to check out my project outline and also view some samples of the cards in my deck, feel free to click my kickstarter page link here, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/twiggyelectric/the-electric-tarot

EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS and ALL contributors receive a completed deck and/or other goodies upon funding and printing, something I hope to have completed in the next few months!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SUPPORT!

-twiggz

twiggyelectric

i wanted to tell you all a little about my tarot deck THE ELECTRIC TAROT

My first tarot reading happened about 10 years ago and I was instantly inspired and intrigued by the cards themselves, the symbology, the artwork and the accuracy of the reading. Shortly after, a dear friend of mine gifted me my first tarot deck, his own Rider-Waite deck that had also been given to him. This deck was and is very important to me. My friend made a living reading cards and helping others for years and imparted this gift on to me, informing me that he saw potential in me as a diviner. Since then, tarot has been a big part of my life. I was nervous and a bit afraid to do readings for other people very often, but I often read my own and am always blown away by how accurate the cards are at any given time.

Since my first deck, I have been gifted several other decks, and now own 5 different decks from different artists. I believe the most interesting thing about tarot is that there are so many different beautiful decks out there, but they are all based in the same root meaning and mirror each other, much like an individual having their cards read; each person is different but maintains similar qualities.

I was inspired to design and illustrate my own tarot deck about 2 years ago but did not really commit fully to the project until about a year ago. Since then, I have been studying the deck closely, doing research and spending hours in my studio designing and drawing and hand inking my own versions of the 78 card deck. My tarot is loosely based off of the original Rider-Waite tarot deck, with references to other versions of the deck that I find particularly interesting and inspiring.

:::this is an excerpt from my page for raising funds to get the deck i have been working on for the past few years published, if you are interested after reading this, feel free to check out my current page to read more and see some of my work! I hope to have a new page soon to link to see more of the deck soon! I welcome feedback, suggestions, support and any other comments you may have!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/twiggyelectric/the-electric-tarot

Thanks to all for reading!

love always, twiggz

rwcarter

twiggyelectric, please check your PMs.

Tarotwolf

Thanks for the heads-up, I just pledged for a copy. The deck gives off a sakki sakki tarot vibe. For me, that's a very good thing.

twiggyelectric

Thanks for the heads-up, I just pledged for a copy. The deck gives off a sakki sakki tarot vibe. For me, that's a very good thing.

Thanks so much for your support!

trzes

Will there be more decks available after the backers of the kickstarter camgaign have got their rewards? Somehow I managed to entirely miss that campaign.