Bias Air Signs (C/P)

krysia322

Bad news, Krysia--Brad Pitt has Libra Rising.
Hm. Well, that would explain the dimples. LOL...

But... How did you find out what time he was born? I've been trying to find that out for years.

Voron

GoddessArtemis said:
Libra:... Fun to hang out with, but I cannot go shopping with you anymore, because your indecisiveness at stores makes me want to weep and tear my own hair out, one strand at a time.

It's a good thing I have Mars in Taurus -- It makes the shopping with my Libran mate much easier. Though waiting for hours while she tries on each color of 2 or 3 styles of 3 different sizes can get tiresome. (She's got a strong Virgo/6th house signature) And her damn Jupiter lands on my Venus, so I can't say "No" even when we can't afford it. We end up getting both instead of making a choice. But our taste is impeccable.

GoddessArtemis said:
You know you're beautiful, and you primp like it's going out of style. But it's fun to watch you be you.
GA

I primp a lot for a guy, but my fiancee will literally take 4 - 5 hours to get ready for a major outing/party. Regularly. It drives me insane. I start to get impatient after 2 - 2.5 hours. Her makeup looks like a professional did it, though. Just don't go near her on a bad hair day.

Voron

krysia322 said:
Quote:
Libra: I'm more or less married to a Libra (i.e. not technically, but we've been engaged forever).

LOL. Well, well, well. Isn't that just like a Virgo. ;)

Gotta be precise! Wouldn't want to give the wrong impression!

(technical note: here we see where Virgos square Sagittareans and Geminians: The Gemini don't mind confusion, and a Sag would never let the facts get in the way of relaying the truth/telling a story.)

:p

star-lover

krysia322 said:
Hm. Well, that would explain the dimples. LOL...

But... How did you find out what time he was born? I've been trying to find that out for years.

i just google a certain celebrity's name and horoscope or birth chart and more times than not they come up

star-lover

Voron said:
I primp a lot for a guy, .

LOL i read that as i pimp alot for a guy and i thought yeah typical scorpio!!

ps re libras they can be as smutty slutty and sexual as any other sign;) that delicate sophisticated front is just a front lolol (as it is for any sign i believe!) xx

Voron

Gemini Rising said:
Come to think of it, all Libran/Taurean/Leonine men I know (myself included) are in fact the epitome of metrosexual...except I don't swing my hips when I walk.

I resemble a darkish version of that. Mars-Taurus (opposite Venus) Mercury, Pluto, Uranus in Libra, Leo MC.
But I would say a little Virgo couldn't hurt: Leo-Virgos are prima-donnas, and Virgo-Libras are fashionistas.

I can't count how many times me and my Libran fiancee have been watching a TV show/movie and had the same "OMG! What is s/he wearing!!?!?" moment. It was especially when we did it while watching "Queer Eye" -- and the horribly offending outfit was the clothes guy!

FTR: 4th or 5th season of Charmed had some particularly egregious outfits.

MercyMe

Voron said:
And here's my image of Cancer-Libra. Libra is elegantly standing there is a fabulous evening gown, talking with one of her many friends, and Cancer comes over (probably wearing sweats and a T-shirt, or pajamas, or something fine for around the house, but that Libra wouldn't be caught dead wearing in public) and carries over this BIG bucket of water, and dumps the entire thing on Libras head, ruining her outfit, and then proceeds to hang all over her...

That's what Cancer Libra feels like. Also, Cancers have this selective morality when it comes to "them and their own" and Libra doesn't like that partiality. Libra finds Cancer to be selfish, but in this passive-agressive way.

Cancer, on the other hand, thinks Libra is cold and insensitive, shallow, and un-loyal.

Ok, you just described an almost 30-year friendship I have. I am Libra Sun, Aries Rising. My friend is Cancer, dunno her birth time, so I don't have her rising. In any case, yes. YES. I am always dressed, whether casually or dressy, even my sweats match/coordinate down to my socks. I am particularly thrilled if I can match my underwear to my outfit as well. I do hair and makeup almost every day, even if I am staying home and seeing no one. My Cancer friend scrunches her nose and says, "I don't " She describes me as "classy, elegant, and she knows it." We've known each other since we were 15 and she admits I have always been this way. She, on the other hand, cannot bear to wear street clothing in the house. As soon as she gets in, she changes to sweats and loungewear, mismatched, ripped, but VERY comfortable. She goes barefoot as much as she can, indoors and out. No makeup hardly ever, and her hair is either pulled up in a knot or just whatever. If someone disses one of her own, that person is blacklisted FOREVER. But clingy? Good grief, I've had to literally pry her off me so I could go home. Being hugged by her is really the best thing ever when I need to be smothered in her embrace, but I'm always ready to disengage long before she is. When I visit her, she ALWAYS whines when it's time for me to go. She has been known to call me twenty times a day and chew me out for not calling her back instantly. Even when I have spoken to her just the day before, then call her up the next day she has said, "Where have YOU been?" Um. However, her home is one of the most welcome, warm, kick up your feet and stay as long as you want places I know.

I am the one who has to create distance in order to stay sane within this relationship. She gets frustrated with my need to analyze everything to death and wishes there was an OFF switch on my brain. I just need to keep balancing closeness and distance with her else her emotional nature just waterlogs me and I can't take it, I just can't take it! She's so moody and I'm supposed to just roll with that, but if I get the least bit irritable I'm met with tears. Feh.

I love her, but goddess on high, is she NEEDY!

So yeah, that's a long term Libra Cancer relationship for you. We'll be friends until we die, I'm sure, but it's not the best of combos.

MercyMe

Voron said:
Probably helps that I'm a "pretty boy". Libras live for pretty.

Oh yes, that helps A LOT. Believe me. It may sound shallow...maybe it is...but honestly, aesthetics are important to Libras. Once, I painted the dining room a shade of green that was just a tad too blue, celadon, and it made me physically ill. I had to repaint it just the right shade of green and then all was right with the world.

Okay, there is this annoying tendency for them to get overly concerned with *how* something is said moreso than *what* is said. Creates some tension with my scorpio rising.

Ok, but it IS important. Nuances are crucial. The same words said in two different tones with different facial expressions mean TOTALLY different things.

But all in all, Libras are just so damn nice, and good looking, and usually have fine taste in decor and clothes. Sometimes, though, they can be too wrapped up in other people, and not do anything for themselves, or even lose themselves in others. Or be non-confrontational to a fault.

Yes. And when I've gone that route for too long a time, I lose myself and it's sad. But about the non-confrontational thing? Yes, 'tis true. However, my Aries rising tends to have her say, with random things flying out of my mouth at maybe inopportune times. This Libra won't be pushed. I'll give and give, but then Aries will say, "Alright, ENOUGH!" suddenly and forcefully. I can't help it, I oppose myself with my Libra/Aries combo. Makes for little crazy surprises for others around me.

But I love that Libra's are also quite slutty, but so refined that you'd never know it -- they never get caught.

Heh, well...but we tell on ourselves sometimes. Honesty. Damn.

Voron

MercyMe said:
Once, I painted the dining room a shade of green that was just a tad too blue, celadon, and it made me physically ill. I had to repaint it just the right shade of green and then all was right with the world.
Your physical illness in that situation might be related to your Taurus Moon?

We've had big arguments in home depot over exactly what shde of red we wanted to paint something -- we always end up agreeing in the end -- she just gets flustered when she's made a decision and then I bring her more choices. The choices stress her, but I want to get the *perfect* one. We actually painted our living room in part to match the matting on a piece of artwork we had -- and then bought paintings on ebay to match/incorporate that color.

MercyMe said:
Ok, but it IS important. Nuances are crucial. The same words said in two different tones with different facial expressions mean TOTALLY different things.

Yes, but it's *very* hard sometimes to control those nuances at times. It's not like email where you can write and re-write.
My Pluto is on top of her Mercury which is conjunct her Uranus is on top of *my* Mercury (all Libra) which is square my Cancer Moon -- this means that one slight verbal misstep/misinterpretation can set off a fight in 0.0005 seconds.
I'm natually relatively oblivious to such nuances -- probably because I was raised by a Cap and Sag. I have 1st house Neptune in Sag, too -- and Sag is the sign most oblivious to the consequences of their actions. The Neptune makes me sensitive to the energy of the environment I'm in.

MercyMe said:
Yes. And when I've gone that route for too long a time, I lose myself and it's sad. But about the non-confrontational thing? Yes, 'tis true. However, my Aries rising tends to have her say, with random things flying out of my mouth at maybe inopportune times. This Libra won't be pushed. I'll give and give, but then Aries will say, "Alright, ENOUGH!" suddenly and forcefully. I can't help it, I oppose myself with my Libra/Aries combo. Makes for little crazy surprises for others around me.

You Aries risings can definitely be hot-heads. You have a first house moon, right? I've found that 1st house Luneys wear their emotions on their sleeves, but that Taurus Moon has an incredible grounding effect -- even to such an extent that an Aries Sun, Gemini Rising comes across very zen and calm.

GoddessArtemis

I have very similar issues to MercyMe, and I don't have a Taurus Moon (mine's in Venus/Mars instead) or an Aries rising (mine's in Mercury). Okay, I think I'm less of a hot-head than MercyMe (it's true, and you know it! ;)), but I'm very aesthetic-aware, and naunces are important to me like nobody's business. I don't have a prominent Libra anywhere (except in the more outer planets), but beauty and beautifying is very important to me--looks matter, and I don't care if it's superficial; my atmosphere and people's "energies" are also very important to my comfort level and my moods. I actually don't think I have too many prominent air signs in my chart, mostly earth, fire, then air. Water is the least prominent in my chart, I think, aside from sun and rising. Earth is Jupiter in Cap, Mars/Venus in Taurus, and actually, no Virgo in sight. :) I wonder if I had more 'air' signs, I'd be less emotional or less stubborn--and more cerebral in the way that I'd let things go easier. Yea, having so much earth in my chart doesn't make it easy to "let go," does it?

However, I get along just peachy with Libras, except when they become psychotic and moody--and I know their moods, being brought up by a Libra mom, who can be so insensitive to my Pisces sun. :( But my Sag moon mostly takes care of that--I toss my hair over my shoulder and walk off 'til these Libras behave. :D And they often do, in that "I didn't do anything" type of way. Oh well, I just have to mostly shrug it off.

GA