Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio - Oct. 12-Nov. 1, 2007

feticeira

Oh well... me and my big mouth. Just a few days ago I posted Mercury rx had little effect on me and it was usually positive.

Not this time. Maybe it´s not the retrograde and t´s something else. I don´t know but I don´t like it.

I can´t get rid of all these negative feelings lately, I try to channel them somehow but they just won´t come through.

On the bright side I did run into a friend I hadn´t seen in 6 years because she was living in another country.

star-lover

i suppose for me the effect is having deep conversations with someone and they are very tricky - its like walking on eggshells, lot of misunderstandings things taken the wrong way, and its really hard work to stop suspicion and looking to see the negative instead of the positive

trying to get to the bottom line but its as if the goal posts keep changing, once you think you've sorted something out, there it goes again setting you a new challenge and making you doubt your own thinking and going round in circles
grrrrrrr also making mountains out of molehills springs to mind

Barbaras Ahajusts

Houses and Signs

I have Mercury setting in my 10 house of Career. I dont have one, except the housekeeping? Its always there and sometimes I mess with it. :)

I have Scorpio in my 7th house of Partnership. Fire breathing Dragon Lady is my name. I jumped the gun on someone and I think I cut off my nose, both feet, legs & my ass. I'm not kidding...I haven't lost my temper in a long long time, but I did a very evil verbal stunt. I'm totally ashamed. (not on here)

My prophesy spread for this week and the following weeks don't show this loss. And my beloved Twinner says its not an ending.

Dare I hope??
Merc...whats the deal!

:( Barb

Wonderwoman

I Still Cannot...

believe this retro mercury with very good comebacks....this is the 3rd person running back to me. Just about an hour ago a former business partner/platonic interest left a very nice voicemail for me. No romance just plain friendship. I am enjoying this Retro. Not too shabby so far. at least for me. I better knock on wood since we do have another 2 weeks...

ww

serenaserendipity

i really agree with star-lover about this one... about deep conversations and eggshells...

i also think its a good time for introspection

NOT a good time for major decisions or embarking on travel...
too easy for things to get mixed up!

s.

Sophie

As I said before, I usually welcome Mercury Retros with open arms - I was born during one, and they suit me very well. This one is no different - I am revisiting all sorts of old emotional wounds and dealing with them one by one - feeling liberated and cheerful afterwards every time!

A negative side-effect is some bad moods around me, and some cross-communication - but even that is compensated by the deeper quality of communication and dealing with old unfinished business.

All round, this is a very positive time for me, even though things have slowed down and revisiting past wounds can be painful.

Indigo Rose

This has been a big time period of going over old stuff over here for us. The intensity of Scorpio is palpable. Whew!!!

It's hilarious but both my computer and CD player went haywacky on Friday morning. It was like a friendly little reminder....we're in the Mercury Retrograde zone again. :bugeyed:

OOnaOwl

Yes, this mercury rx seems to be great for inner spelunking. After all, it's way down deep in there where the gold is! Mind the dragons though....
I also enjoy mercury rx. Though I wasn't born with one, it's in the 12th house conjunct my sun-so I guess I can relate!

lunakasha

Wonderwoman said:
Anyone else with Blasts from the Past...on Mercury Retro??

Funny you should mention this....I have noticed several examples over the last few days, unbelievable! :eek:

~I received a message from a very dear friend, it has been almost two years since we were in touch. Very nice surprise! :D
~Likewise, on that same day my mother received an email from a former coworker and friend that she has not seen in a long time.
~Out of the blue, my father (who is quite the "loner" and not very tech-saavy) went online and did a search for an old friend he hasn't seen in 50 YEARS....called him today and they had a nice chat!
~My brother sent me a Halloween surprise~a box chock full of memories from our childhood....he even tracked down some older, OOP scary story books that we loved. My brother is the BEST, so thoughtful of him. :heart:

Very interesting....I am beginning to think there is something going on!

So far, so good for me (fingers crossed)

:D Luna

Wonderwoman

lunakasha So far, so good for me (fingers crossed)

Yeah, i'm keeping my fingers super crossed since i realize anything,everything can change at a moments notice.

ww