faerie's oracle

faunabay

faerie&#39s oracle

Has anyone worked with this oracle deck? I love Froud's artwork, but wonder how it works as an oracle.
Opinions???

Elphaba

Hey there! I bought this deck/book set on a whim one day and I'm certainly not disappointed. It's a really fun deck to use. While reading the book it's good to keep that inner child front and center...you know...the part of you that believes in faeries!! It's done with such playfullness that it's hard to be cynical and even when their message is less than rosy it still feels like fun! I mostly use these cards when I need some insight into aspects of my personality and how those traits may have affected a situation. Like.."What attitudes or weaknesses of my personality might be hindering me...which ones do I need to pay attention to, etc". The faeries are usually very blunt in their reply and I always go to them when I need a big smack of reality (I know that sounds kind of strange). The art work is beautiful and it really feels like they've become like old friends. I think it's a really well put together oracle.

faunabay

Thanks Elphaba, I think this will go on my christmas wish list -- of course unless I feel I HAVE to have it before then. LOL
I really love the artwork, but haven't had much luck with a similar deck, the Goddess Knowledge Cards. I love the artwork on that one too but don't get much when I try to use it. So wanted to get another opinion on the faeries' oracle.

.dc

faerie&#39 oracle

as i noted before... or elsewhere on this board. i have the cards and i use them in conjunction with my vertigo. mainly i see the faeries on the cards as significator or helper cards and while i do my daily reading i tend to pull one fae and have it guide me thru the day.

and it seems to work well that way.

hope this helps,
.dc