Seven of Swords for personality

Azarial

I am doing the astrology synastry spread I found in the spread forum, and I got the Seven of Swords for my personality. I know I'm not a thief, so what am I supposed to make of that one? lol

-Pamela

RubyRuby

The seven of swords, at least in the Rider Waite deck also talks about being a procrastinator, avoiding obligations, prefering to be alone, or not letting people into your circle.

Just some thoughts.

skitsokitty

there's also that 'lone wolf' mentality I think was mentioned in Joan Bunning's Book? or someone else...sorry if I am crediting the wrong source.

there's also the idea of self sufficiency. going at it alone.

or maybe something to do with being clever. being able to strike at the right opportunity. taking advantage of a situation/making the most of something. being 'crafty' + 'sneaky' + resourceful but in a way that is constructive and not harmful/with bad motives.

WalesWoman

Azarial said:
I am doing the astrology synastry spread I found in the spread forum, and I got the Seven of Swords for my personality. I know I'm not a thief, so what am I supposed to make of that one? lol

-Pamela
A silver tongued diplomat.

Indigo Rose

Some ideas...

I would look at it from a Numerology perspective and say you have a seven personality.

Here are some key words associated with ~Number 7~
*Solitary/loner
*Mystical/deep
*Philosophical
*Analytical
*Intuitive
*Perfectionist
*Specialization
*Skeptical
from Complete Idiot's Guide to Numerology
by Kay Lagerquist and Lisa Lenard

Applying that along with the 7 of Swords, I would say you are very much a detective and don't take things at face value. You are clever and able to be stealth like in your dealings with people; more as a means of getting to the root of what makes them tick. People may think they "get" you, but you keep yourself aloof in a way so they don't really know what to expect.

These are just thoughts that come to me when combining the 7 of Swords with the Numerology study on 7.

:heart:

Mystic Leo

Worrier, hesitant...when problems arrive fearful of wrongdoing..fear of responsibility!

Thirteen

Clever!

7/Swords doesn't always indicate a literal thief. I think WalesWoman hit the mark. 7/Swords is about being diplomatic. Some people are blunt and honest and straightforward...and step on everyone's toes.

You know better. When the door is locked, you know how to sneak in through the window.

The card indicates that you're clever, and yes, sneaky, ambitious, daring--but not stupid. You get things done because you see shortcuts that others miss and ways of thinking outside the box (of course, this also means that you don't always play by the rules).

Azarial

Thank you for all your help. You all gave me a whole new way to look at this card. All the meanings pretty much rang a bell.

-Pamela