2 of Swords as advice?

cosmic_bubble

Using the Fey deck - the 2 of Swords came up as advice (the 'problem' was defined by 2 Wands which shows a Fey peering over the edge of a nest, looking a bit afraid to jump out).

I couldn't make sense of the 2 of Swords - the Fey is holding a sword in front of her eyes so is 'blinded' *puzzled*

I tend to interpret cards based on the images so was a bit stuck with this one. I had a flick through some books and apparently it can be associated with being bold and taking a few risks?

:)

cheekyminx

Not letting your emotions get in the way of making a decision. Being blinded and not seeing reality...

cherryberry

Being bold and taking risks.... I see that more in the 2 of wands.

I see 2 of swords as of warning card (just a bit), you do not have all the info yet to make a descision. So, I'd interpret it as getting more info, and dont stress if you do not want to make the descision yet.

To me the pic shows that the time is not YET there to make a descision, but also a warning that you can't "sit it out" eventually you have to take the leap :)

star-lover

the 2 of sw in this deck is a bit ferocious

to me it talks about courage in a battle - a battle you have to look at impartially and not let it get too personal - you need to keep your honour in it and stand your corner (sounds more like 7 of wands doesn't it) until it runs its course whilst staying fair all the time

clash of ideologies and way of communicating with a n other but with the lesson about learning to see clearly and overcoming personal shortcomings and trying to see things from another persons point of view whilst still standing up and fighting for your own

hope that made sense