"You in you Life Right Now" Spread

aimeez4eva

"You in your Life Right Now" Spread

When I read Tarot I usually do either 1 card spreads or 3 card spreads. But recently I created a spread (well someone has probably done it before) which I call "Me in my Life Right Now" spread. It is a general spread about yourself and your life currently. Sometimes I add past and future cards or other cards which I might need (like an upcoming situation or unseen obstacles).
The following layout is the spread in its most simplest form:
--4--
2-1-3
--5--

1= Represents yourself currently in your life, your outlook/attitude.
2= Something surrounding you, perhaps a person or a situation.
3= " " " " "
4= You need more of this in your life right now.
5= You need less of this in your life right now.

The following spreads are the same but with extra cards. Card 1 2 3 4 and 5 have the same meaning as the above spread.
-----8-----
-12--4--10-
6--2-1-3--7
-13--5--11-
-----9-----

6= Something in the past which is connected/related to something happening in your life currently.
7= Something in the future which is connected/related to something happening in your life currently.
8= The general atmosphere of your life currently.
9= Advice for you in your life right now.
10= Your future if you introduce more of number 4 card. (number 4, the card of what you need more of in your life right now).
11= Your future if you have less of number 5 card. (number 5, the card of what you need less of in your life right now).
12= Your future if you do not get more of what the number 4 card indicates.
13= Your future if you do not get less of what the number 5 card indicates.

Sometimes I add more depending on what I need to know, as you can see it gets a little complicated.
Feel free to change it or create your own based on the basic spread.

Thanks for reading :)

Felidae