Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 218 : October 3 - October 9

AJ

Karma Cards Monty Farber

sweetcherise13

I feel a shift would be good for me. Going to work with Shaman Wisdom (Leita Richesson) this week.

GoldenWolf

The Necronomicon Tarot (Llewellyn) given it's October. Hope working with this deck doesn't entail re-reading all my Lovecraft stuff.

Michellehihi

This week I would like to know more my "Wild unknown" tarot that I never use because I am intimidated by its mystic beauty.

JylliM

I'll be giving the Victorian Romantic a run this week.
ETA: I'll probably start getting to know my Froud's Faeries this week, too.

Madame Squee

I'm in with the Steampunk Tarot by Charissa Drengsen.

Thank you :love:

Madrigal

My apologies for being a bit late to the party with the DotW daily draws link. It can be found here. I'm considering switching over to a DotW daily draws monthly thread rather than weekly. It's not seeing too much use and this way that forum wouldn't be so cluttered with all the weekly threads. Thoughts?

Back later with a deck. I spent most of last week with The Book of Shadows ~ As Above and am really loving it. I've yet to see what wants to be worked with this week.

VGimlet, hoping your dh continues to improve.

Scarlet Woodland

Switching decks.

Am swiftly jumping ship to another deck this week. As feared, I just don't have the right head on for the lovely Raven's Prophecy right now & don't want to spoil it by forcing myself into the zone. (Will be back later, little Ravens, I promise)

Have decided to finally sink my teeth into the fascinating Rohrig Tarot, now the companion book's about to arrive. Surprised I'm in the mood for it actually but it just wouldn't stop whispering to me today from the sidelines ;)

VGimlet

This week I would like to know more my "Wild unknown" tarot that I never use because I am intimidated by its mystic beauty.

Welcome to the Deck of the Week group Michellehihi! I hope you enjoy your week with the Wild Unknown. We are a very casual group, but if you have questions, just ask. :D

I'm considering switching over to a DotW daily draws monthly thread rather than weekly. It's not seeing too much use and this way that forum wouldn't be so cluttered with all the weekly threads. Thoughts?
<snip>
VGimlet, hoping your dh continues to improve.

I think a monthly thread would be okay - I am game to try it out. Anyone else have thoughts about it????? I rarely use it, but sometimes I go peek at it when I have time.

And thank goodness dh seems to be getting back to normal with his blood sugar numbers. I'm still waking him up at 2:30 every morning so he can check them, just in case.

Am swiftly jumping ship to another deck this week.

You ship jumper, you! :joke: haha. Change made.

You notice I skipped the Gill entirely, which was supposed to be next on my list but I will go back. Rules are made to be broken! Mwahahahah

RiverRunsDeep

I'm considering switching over to a DotW daily draws monthly thread rather than weekly. It's not seeing too much use and this way that forum wouldn't be so cluttered with all the weekly threads. Thoughts?

I agree, a monthly thread seems sufficient. Even during a "busy" week, the thread doesn't seem to get an overwhelming number of posts.

ETA: Glad to hear your dh is getting back to normal, VG!