Cards. read Reversals or keep upright ?

cozmo0_4

Wow ! Thanks for the number crunching LindaMechele and Chaosbloom

I love the thought that in time I may move onto reversals - still learning upright at the moment. But both your posts show the difference in the addition meanings numbers wise, and meaning wise too.

I'm happy doing basic readings, but I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread to look back on as advice in the future.

LindaMechele

Thank CB, Cosmo. I certainly couldn't have done that. :joke: Amazing, isn't it? Like I said, I knew it opened up more chances for different info, but had no idea it was THAT much more!

I love the thought that in time I may move onto reversals - still learning upright at the moment.
You'll do great. I bet you will eventually learn reversals, too, and it very well may come naturally like it did for me and like I've heard it happening with others. But even if you don't, you can still read wonderfully. I know there are readers out there who can get so much from the cards, give incredible readings, even without reversals. Me, I need all the help I can get to do that. :joke:

Brilliance

I don't read reversals.