Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 219 : October 10 - October 16

Scarlet Woodland

Oh stuff it, I still can't choose so I'll just use both. Will be working with my new Nathalie Hertz Vampire Tarot and old favourite the Druidcraft Tarot, cause... that totally makes sense, er, right?

RiverRunsDeep

Oh stuff it, I still can't choose so I'll just use both. Will be working with my new Nathalie Hertz Vampire Tarot and old favourite the Druidcraft Tarot, cause... that totally makes sense, er, right?

If you were to actually use these as a "pair", I'd love to see what kind of readings you come up with! :laugh:

JylliM

Who's to say Druids back in the day weren't actually vampires? I mean, has anyone produced any evidence to the contrary??

DaughterOfDanu

I love the Druidcraft. If it weren't such a big deck I'd use it more.

BodhiSeed

I'm in this week with the Tarot of the Absurd paired with the Post Psychedelic Cyberpunk. :)

Madrigal

Here is the link for the thread to post your daily draws. It will be the place to do this till the end of the month.

I'm in with a variety of decks this week...Tarot of Vampyres, BoGo, As Above Tarot and for Oracles, Les Vampires, Sacred Rebels and Halloween Oracle. Obviously not all at once :joke:

swedishfish612

I really loved working with last week's deck- Halloween Tarot- so I'm sticking with it for another week. Also continuing with the Halloween Oracle for all of October!

Madrigal

I really loved working with last week's deck- Halloween Tarot- so I'm sticking with it for another week. Also continuing with the Halloween Oracle for all of October!

I love this little deck--I have the mini-in-a-tin-version. I did a reading last week for my son regarding a choice he had to make and it was so stunningly to the point. He loved the reading and really, what's not love with all those cute little pumpkins, ghosts, and bright colors :D

Scarlet Woodland

Who's to say Druids back in the day weren't actually vampires? I mean, has anyone produced any evidence to the contrary??

Indeedily... would certainly explain how they survived mucking about with all those poisonous herbs ;)

I love the Druidcraft. If it weren't such a big deck I'd use it more.

Do love this deck. Got used to the size as was the only deck I used for 10years. Haven't used it in the last 6 months though, owing to an alarming collecting binge... so will be interesting to see if I can still juggle the beast.

Very tempted to get an extra copy to trim. Do I or don't I... who am I kidding it's my fav deck, of course I'll end up with a sneaky extra one :D