Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

VGimlet

Beautiful! I love watching this deck progress, thanks for sharing! Sometimes it's better to let something ferment for awhile, anyway. :D

Alta

This coming so beautifully, and I add my thanks and gratitude for your sharing.

Londubh

I really like the look of this deck so far. Love the details and love the colors.

Babalon Jones

A rose by any other name...

With the blizzard dumping two feet of cold white stuff and all here, I had a great day sitting in front of a fire working on the pen and ink version of the Strength card. This is just the black and white version, not yet colored. I'm not sure if I need to work on the shading and refinement of certain areas, but it is basically done except for painting the colors. Let me know if you see anything at this stage to fix, bearing in mind I can only add, not subtract, as the ink is permanent.

http://blog.rosettatarot.com/2013/02/09/a-rose-by-any-other-name.aspx

While some call this card Strength, or Fortitude, or Lust; I kind of want to call it "Vigor" but am undecided. What do you think?

tarot heart

Magnificent card this is. I would keep it strength though.

daphne

Beautiful, the way you draw the woman reminds me of the victorian lithography. That mad lion, what eyes! He looks like hypnotized.

I also prefer Strength.

Tasaulkah

Lovely! I fancy "Vigor". To me, it's drawn as Vigor with Strength, more so than Strength. Lusty lil arm snake is a nice cameo. Nice work!

I just checked out the the cards...I Will be getting this deck once complete. I actually just purchased a Rosetta from you a few weeks ago. Fancy that! I adore the work on this "M"!

Funny, in my own deck I actually did the same thing with the pomegranates in the hearts. Rats. I may have to fuss with mine now.

truelighth

Gorgeous! I love it! I can't wait to see it coloured :-D

Eyebright

I cannot wait for this jewel of a deck to be complete! I love the Hermit, I think it might be my favourite Hermit of all time. Keep up the fantastic work :)