Dreaming Way Tarot - 3 Pentacles

Sulis

I've just recently got this deck and really like it but this is a very puzzling image.

I'm wondering whether it could simply mean that she has work to do before she starts to make money or make a success of what she's doing. She's made a start but at the moment she isn't getting anything back from her efforts..

Nemia

I love this deck. She is making something from nothing. It's hard work, and she's afraid to lose her ability to do so. She won't catch the coins falling from her paper boat hat. She knows she has to make more, and she will. She's not yet making enough money to save. It's all going back into her business.

That's my unscientific take on this card. ETA I notice it's very similar to Sulis'.

Sulis

I love this deck. She is making something from nothing. It's hard work, and she's afraid to lose her ability to do so. She won't catch the coins falling from her paper boat hat. She knows she has to make more, and she will. She's not yet making enough money to save. It's all going back into her business.

That's my unscientific take on this card. ETA I notice it's very similar to Sulis'.

Wow, I like that, thanks Nemia :)

I have to say that I'm loving this deck. It has a really fresh, whimsical vibe to it and I love the Korean clothes and the flushed cheeks.

Nemia

Yes, so do I. I also like that it doesn't follow RWS slavishly. It's quirky, isn't that the word? And the watercolour treatment is wonderful.

ETA: One piece of advice I give to my students if they find it difficult to read the facial or body language of a person depicted: imitate him or her. Stand the same way, make the same face, and you will feel what the person on the picture is feeling. It works. With van Dyke portraits of snobbish kings and with tarot cards.