Legacy of the Divine Tarot- favourite card

Hemera

I have not received the deck yet but I already know I will have many favourite cards in this deck. Most of them, I guess :D

Anyway, the ones that sold this deck to me were the Moon, the Empress and the Six of Swords.

And the black borders..

PAMUYA

High Priestess

I don't know about my favorite, but the one that drew me in right away:

High Preistess..in the Gilded, the Priestess removing her robes to spend time behind the veil. She dips her toes in the waters of the unconscious and hidden truths. The water is still, the secrets hidden in the depths, much like ourselves; our turbulent unconscious is hidden by our placid layer of consciousness, but in the Legacy deck she has dived into the water of the hidden truths, coming up looking at you eye to eye... I love it!

There are so many others, when we get to the cards in the study groups I will express my feelings on the other cards. I could go on all day!

starlightexp

For me I LOVED the knights and that raw evergy that comes from those cards. For me the 3 of Coins is my favorite card and the one in this deck is wonderful . I also fell in love with the beauty of the Empress and Temprance

Gazel

Well, my favorite card in most decks is the Moon. And I love this Moon.
Other cards I like is 3 of Swords, 10 of Cups, Page of Coins, The Star, The Queens, especially Queen of Wands ... I could go on.
But my favorite in this particular deck - is the Empress.

rwcarter

K. So I made a first pass through the deck and picked 9 cards as my favorites. On second thought I was able to narrow it down to 7 cards. Of those 7, they fall into two groups:

I have the hots for:
  • Queen of Wands: I've said it before and I'll say it again - she is HOT, I'm gay, and yes, I know who she is ;)
  • The Devil: I feel faint.... :laugh:

The power of the image calls to me:
  • Temperance: I've never seen a levitating Temperance before who was able to manifest fire and water from her own being
  • Chariot: This is one of the few decks I've seen that has the Chariot (a Water card) in water! And the charioteer commands both the horses and the power of the moon
  • 5 Coins, 5 Cups and 3 Swords: All three cards display a depth of emotional and physical suffering that I've rarely seen in a tarot deck before

Rodney

cirom

rwcarter said:
[*]5 Coins, 5 Cups and 3 Swords: All three cards display a depth of emotional and physical suffering that I've rarely seen in a tarot deck before[/list]

Rodney

I almost always work with music, it really does help set the mood. I have a very eclectic taste and the choice varied considerably from card to card from Puccini to Led Zeppelin (go figure).
For the three cards you mention it was Madame Butterfly, If you have access to the part called "Un bel Dí vendremo", play it and look at those cards again. Its real lump in the throat emotion.

HearthCricket

Favourite cards. Oh my!

Pages and Knights are amazing to me...the nicest of the court cards, IMO.

Death is one of my alltime favourite Death cards.

Queen of Coins is beautiful and I love the light shining from her brow. To me that stands for enlightenment (love to hear your description, Ciro) and has become my favourite card.

Empress is beautiful bounty. I love everything about it...all the choices you made on it.

3of Wands, to me, sums up Ciro's imagination and magical world. I want a ride on it!

7 of Cups. I just love the artwork on this. Some can be so ugly, but you made it gorgeous and attractive, as it should be. Beauty and temptation, dreams, hopes, aspirations and very ethereal.

High Priestess, the depth of her eyes, the owl (my main totem) is always a winner in Ciro's decks.

So many more, but these are the ones that stick out the most for me, right now.

scottyramone

Well I have a narrowed it down to a few.

Majors, would have to be Empress, the Chariot and the Devil .

I love all the knights, and the Queen of swords.

My 2 favorite minors are 6 of cups, and 7 of swords.

I'm sure the more i use this deck , my feelings for certain card will change, some already have. At first I had a really hard time connecting with the sun card as its a little different then what I'm used to. But now I really "get it'.

TomTom

I have 4 most favourites:

Strength, Empress, 3 of Swords, 9 of Swords.

As well, I love all 5's, and the 8 of Cups.

TomTom

Bonnie

Favorite Cards

I have several cards that I really like in this deck:

The Fool, High Priestess, Faith, Hermit, Hanging Man, Sun, Moon and World

I am also intrigued by all of the Aces!

Blessings,
Bonnie