Earthly Souls and Spirits Oracle

RiverRunsDeep

Just started reading with this deck, and I am loving it! I'm using it for one-card daily draws at the moment, using the card as my lesson for the day and meditating upon it. I have to admit, I was initially disappointed in the colors of the deck, just not as saturated and vivid as they appeared online. But, I have realized that the faded, ethereal and dreamy quality of the pictures matches my meditative state of mind when reading with these, so in the end, I am very happy with it!

MoonGypsy

Just started reading with this deck, and I am loving it! I'm using it for one-card daily draws at the moment, using the card as my lesson for the day and meditating upon it. I have to admit, I was initially disappointed in the colors of the deck, just not as saturated and vivid as they appeared online. But, I have realized that the faded, ethereal and dreamy quality of the pictures matches my meditative state of mind when reading with these, so in the end, I am very happy with it!

i am also very happy with this wonderful deck! i am so glad you are warming up
to it, RiverRD! :love:

RAphrodite

oh this is such a pretty deck!

Juliana

This deck looks just gorgeous. I'm definitely intrigued.

RavenOfSummer

I just received this deck and am super excited :) Are you guys doing any sort of group conversation/study of the deck? If so I'd love to join!

RiverRunsDeep

I just received this deck and am super excited :) Are you guys doing any sort of group conversation/study of the deck? If so I'd love to join!

I don't believe there is currently a group study of this deck, but you might want to check out this thread if you are interested in initiating one. :)

Belinda2

Another one for my wish list! How many cards are there in this deck? There are both the Drawings and black and white moon cards?

Belinda2

Thanks for the information

RavenOfSummer

I don't believe there is currently a group study of this deck, but you might want to check out this thread if you are interested in initiating one. :)

Thanks RRD! Yes, I am interested in doing that. This month is hectic for me because I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), but I would be happy to get it going next month.

Who would be interested in participating?