Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Star card as how someone feels about you?

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards


 
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar
Star card as how someone feels about you?


I am just wondering: what is your first impulse, thought or gut reaction upon seeing the Star as how someone feels or sees you?

I would interpret it as: young, carefree, serene, spirited and/or hopeful.

Thoughts?
Top   #1
Ruby Jewel's Avatar
Ruby Jewel  Ruby Jewel is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2014
Location: around
Posts: 1,401
Ruby Jewel 
Citizen

Ruby Jewel's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
I am just wondering: what is your first impulse, thought or gut reaction upon seeing the Star as how someone feels or sees you?

I would interpret it as: young, carefree, serene, spirited and/or hopeful.

Thoughts?
Your the Star of the show........the sparkle in his eye.
Top   #2
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 
Citizen

amaya1's Avatar

Star is a pure love and a healing after a difficult situation so may they feel that the other person could heal them with their innocence and pure love..they appreciates the other.they like but think" you" are out of their league or our of their reach.
Top   #3
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Star is a pure love and a healing after a difficult situation so may they feel that the other person could heal them with their innocence and pure love..they appreciates the other.they like but think" you" are out of their league or our of their reach.


Wow that's a very beautiful, unique way of putting it, thank you Amaya.
Top   #4
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Jewel View Post
Your the Star of the show........the sparkle in his eye.


Oh I never thought of that, thank you!
Top   #5
Enlightenment23  Enlightenment23 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Feb 2015
Location: Your wildest dreams
Posts: 5,448
Enlightenment23 
Citizen

When we look up at a star, we often wonder, "Wow, it's so beautiful," and we're dazzled by its luminescence and shining light.

But then deep down side, there's a part of us that's a tad bit sad that this star isn't tangible. We can't touch it. We can't see it up close unless, by a stroke of luck, NASA invites us on a space ship to see these balls of gas up close.

That's how this person sees you and feels about you - they wish that they could connect with you, but there's a part of them that feels like this a far-fetched dream or something that could only happen in the far future.

That was a long-winded way of me saying that I agree with amaya. He or she thinks you're out of their league. Or he or she is thinking, "If only things weren't the way they were now, we would connect. Maybe some day in the future ... "
Top   #6
JMI_Tarot's Avatar
JMI_Tarot  JMI_Tarot is offline
Reader of all sorts...
 
Join Date: 02 Oct 2016
Location: The Green Room
Posts: 223
JMI_Tarot 
Reader of all sorts...

JMI_Tarot's Avatar

I see the star as being a goddess who provides and her presence is calming for that reason. So if someone sees you as the star, they feel quite well around you, unworried about what the future may bring, better in themselves for being in your presence.

I think the Star is maybe my favourite card.
Top   #7
feminine_mystique's Avatar
feminine_mystique  feminine_mystique is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Nov 2016
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 765
feminine_mystique 
Citizen

feminine_mystique's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightenment23 View Post
When we look up at a star, we often wonder, "Wow, it's so beautiful," and we're dazzled by its luminescence and shining light.

But then deep down side, there's a part of us that's a tad bit sad that this star isn't tangible. We can't touch it. We can't see it up close unless, by a stroke of luck, NASA invites us on a space ship to see these balls of gas up close.

That's how this person sees you and feels about you - they wish that they could connect with you, but there's a part of them that feels like this a far-fetched dream or something that could only happen in the far future.

That was a long-winded way of me saying that I agree with amaya. He or she thinks you're out of their league. Or he or she is thinking, "If only things weren't the way they were now, we would connect. Maybe some day in the future ... "
I love this x100.

Been so true in my case.
Top   #8
Adriana's Avatar
Adriana  Adriana is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 May 2011
Location: The Tower
Posts: 632
Adriana 
Citizen

Adriana's Avatar

As for feelings there is a hope there, maybe a wish to be with someone, maybe its even an adoration in it too.. Longing.. But at the same time the stars are far out there, there could also be a distance to what they feel even if they like someone. Out of sight out of mind kind of thing. On a more negative note they could feel they are above and out of reach of the other... It depends..
Top   #9
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightenment23 View Post
When we look up at a star, we often wonder, "Wow, it's so beautiful," and we're dazzled by its luminescence and shining light.

But then deep down side, there's a part of us that's a tad bit sad that this star isn't tangible. We can't touch it. We can't see it up close unless, by a stroke of luck, NASA invites us on a space ship to see these balls of gas up close.

That's how this person sees you and feels about you - they wish that they could connect with you, but there's a part of them that feels like this a far-fetched dream or something that could only happen in the far future.

That was a long-winded way of me saying that I agree with amaya. He or she thinks you're out of their league. Or he or she is thinking, "If only things weren't the way they were now, we would connect. Maybe some day in the future ... "


Thanks so much for your lovely description! It's beautiful yet sad at the same time - wish the key description here... wishing upon a star, you described it greatly!
Top   #10


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.