A Relationship Spread with all Wands

Tryton38

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. :)

I love love working with cards daily, but I have a hard time connecting and finding the relationship between the cards quite often.

I have gone out with a particular person a couple of times over this past month. I pulled a basic relationship spread just to check it out (me, my challenge, other person, their challenge, outcome). Almost every card was a wand. The only one that wasn't was my challenge: the fool.
I'm wondering how to read a spread when it has mostly or all of one suit? Is there any specific significance?

Thank you!!

BeyondtheVeil

Wands equal passion, fire, fast movement, lust, etc. Though it can burn out fast.. it sure is passionate and fun! :)

I would think those are great cards to have in a relationship especially one just starting off. It is always good to see some wands in a long term relationship also. In long term case though.. you want to see cups and pentacles also.

Hope that helps!
BeyondtheVeil

Grizabella

You also want to see Swords. Keeping a level head about you when going into new relationships is extremely important, too. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Grizabella

You also want to see Swords. Keeping a level head about you when going into new relationships is extremely important, too. :)

So true!:thumbsup: It was the lust that had me forgetting! :D LOL

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Tryton38

Thank you! That's actually a much better situation than I originally thought. Was deciding whether I should go out with this person again... maybe that's a positive sign

BeyondtheVeil

Thank you! That's actually a much better situation than I originally thought. Was deciding whether I should go out with this person again... maybe that's a positive sign

Your welcome! :) Only you know though if that is true. Did you feel passion, excitement, energy, movement, lust, etc?

I think it is a positive sign...just make sure all the other elements come into play if the relationship continues. Grizabella was right about Swords also. lol

Right now, I think wands is a great positive sign! If you want it to grow... control those urges though! lol Start mixing in the Swords{thinking}, Pentacles[grounding/something solid}, Cups {emotions}.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Tryton38

Ha yes, for sure!! Better keep an eye on it!