7 swords + Ace of swords for thoughts on moving in

equeue

I only do 3 card spreads as I'm learning. So did a 3 card asking: what are my bf's thoughts about moving in w me (in August).

The 7 swords came up for past position. In my opinion it could suggest that when he brought up moving in with me, he was being crafty like trying to lock me in or make sure I'd be around? Just a hunch.

ETA: Also, lately when I discuss it he's been evasive which I just read in another thread on here which definitely makes sense. Most of the time I get cups and pentacles for our relationship.

The following card was Page of Wands and then Page of Cups.

Could this suggest he didn't really mean it when he said it and we are still in early days?

FWIW, I do spreads often so this could be his current state of mind which may change.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi equeue,

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules as they have changed a number of times since you joined Aeclectic. If you do a three card reading, you may list and/or discuss up to HALF of the cards from the reading. You also can't just list cards without providing interpretations of them.

The Ace Swords that you listed in the thread title isn't one of the three cards that you mentioned. Where did that card come from? Please edit your post so that you're only discussing up to half of the cards from the reading you did. If you wish to discuss all of the cards or if you think the other cards are necessary for context, then this thread can be moved to Your Readings.

Other posters, please hold off until edits have been made.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards