Crystal Study Group: Tigers Eye

DownwardSpiral

I've decided to work with Tigers Eye as I continue to work with manifesting and letting abundance into my life.

Some of the qualities of Tigers Eye are helping with balance and making decisions as well as manifesting money. It's also good for abundance and prosperity. This is also an action stone. You can read more here.....http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/tigers-eye-stone.html

My first impressions of Tigers Eye....I took out my stone and since I didn't have any pockets put it in my sock next to my ankle so it would be on me : ) Not too long after my friend started calling and we got into it. Considering the topic I have to say this stone did help me stay calm and centered and also see the conversation for what it was.

I tried meditating with the tigers eye holding it in my right hand. I asked for guidance on where in my life I needed to focus right now. I felt very calm though I kept thinking about different things going on in my life (right now). One of the first things to come to me was manifesting. I felt like I wasn't focusing and I would chase away one thought only to think of another.I moved the stone to my sacral chakra and almost immediately my nose became stuffy and my head had that something's not right kind of spacey feeling. I also started feeling the vibration of the crystal throughout my body. Still my thoughts kept wandering. So I'll take it the message was to continue focusing on what is going on right now, the emphasis being on the manifesting.

DownwardSpiral

here we go again...

As I watched the little circle go round and round thinking my new topic wouldn't post the time.....11:33.

DownwardSpiral

checking in this morning....

The 11s are already coming through along with a 33 and 44 so I think my team is still here to back me.

I had a dream last night though all I remember of it is opening the fridge to see only 2 of the Mantecada muffins left and thinking they were almost gone. (as I seem to be addicted to these) So almost a sense of loss.

This morning I was woke up by a baby squirrel messing with the screen on my bedroom window.

Also this morning I suddenly got the thought that maybe my move here locally was part of the bigger plan to move to CA...though this move was blocked. I did see the cars that had been blocking my car in were gone..... along with all the other cars in front of my building and the buildings on both sides of mine. (this is Chicago...this is NOT usual)

I get the feeling I've been brought back down to earth...as mundane things seem to be popping up. I had walked around the corner to grab a red-eye as well as the La Raza and neither paper was there...hmm almost another sense of loss. And then my friend started calling last night and even this morning and just seems to want to argue. Interesting because in the past two weeks I've only spoke to him a few times...grab this crystal and now he's in my face.

This should be interesting. I'm continuing to work with the issues/ideas brought up in the lepidolite/carnelian threads.

DownwardSpiral

OMG talk about freaky.....

After my previous post I went into my e-mail as I still had another browser open and it was showing I had new messages 63 unread. I keep it at 57 (as those are old messages from a different e-mail) I had one message left and it was showing 58 unread messages. I clicked on the message...still 58 unread. So I hit the back button and re-clicked...still 58 messages. I did this 3 times and still 58 so I wrote the number down to look up....as soon as I wrote it down the number changed to 57.

You have got to read this.....

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-58.html

As I'm working on manifesting and what caught my eye in this message was just yesterday in a conversation I mentioned the idea of thoughts becoming our reality. Talk about direct and to the point.

DownwardSpiral

more synchronicities......

Not only is this an action stone...my messages are coming in strong....clear...and very nicely tying together conversations from the last 24 hours. And I've been feeling like "Don't mess with me" since wearing this stone. Very strong....very grounded.

Today I remembered something my son told me a few days ago....Our bird "cookie" keeps jumping down to one of the lower bars in her cage to look in the cage next to hers. We had a baby parakeet in there and cookie spent more time paying attention to that bird than to chooki who's in the same cage with her. The other bird died unexpectedly...so still feeling loss here. And while I was out running around a poster caught my eye on a light post...it was for a missing parrot.

Earlier I logged out of AT and left the log out screen on my PC.
Right before I logged back in I left a message to my friend and the message started with "If I never talk to you again". I typed in my username and password and hit send....when I looked up I wasn't logged in. So I tried this 2 more times....same thing. So I literally said out loud..."Ok what am I supposed to notice?" LOL There was a 19 in the time and my number of private messages Ok so I looked up the number 19. The number talks about endings and beginnings. One door closing and another opening. This morning I received a message and in it was a reference to help me push open the door. : ) So after this I took a drive and there were 11s and 19s everywhere. Also quite a few 55s....the 55s especially on the way home. The number 55 talks about letting go of the old and get ready for the new. Number 11 says to pay attention to thoughts and ideas.

I've also been seeing a few number 22s......."Angel Number 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. The repeating Angel Number 22 asks you to see the larger picture, and to work with the details necessary to complete that picture. Angel Number 22 encourages you to bring things through to fruition on both the spiritual and material planes." (This was taken from the Joanne Sacred Scribes numbers)

So everything is tying together in a no nonsense kind of way.

"It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding, and unclouded by your emotions." This is taken from the link in the first post and this is so true. Today I'm seeing the loss yet no tears. Emotionally I feel very strong and stable.

DownwardSpiral

just checking in.....

I've only been working with tigers eye for less than 48 hours and this is definitely an action stone. As my move was brought to a halt on Wednesday...my mind and body shut down. Though I was given more time as everything is still temporary the sudden need to get out came to a halt. Yesterday in my mind I knew I needed to get going but just couldn't bring myself to do anything. I did notice when I was running around in my car I felt very aggitated...I didn't want to be sitting there. So this morning when I woke up I had this urge to put my life back together. As I was in the midst of packing stuff is everywhere. So I've been working all morning cleaning and moving things to get some order in my apt. And I laugh at putting my life back together. I posted this yesterday in another thread......

Originally Posted by DownwardSpiral
Thanks for clarifying : ) I live this life that I deny is mine......my plate is always full....just trying to get through this life is enough for me....I don't worry about the details.

I've lived in this apt. for 10 1/2 years and this was never my home. Simply where I keep my stuff. And I call living in Chicago my neverending vacation. And it's time for the vacation to be over.

So the need to put myself back together but at the same time again I feel I'm being blocked. I had told my daughter she could come over this weekend and now that I have my second wind...she's coming over. And then all morning as I'm trying to do things my son keeps getting in the way.

So no suprise that I come to AT and as I'm going down the list of recent posts my eye zooms in on Grant me the Serenity...posted 11 hours ago.

I'm also noticing alot of 23s the past few days but haven't looked the number up.

Other signs.....

Yesterday I went to move my car and when I looked up there was a butterfly sitting on my side mirror. LOL and he sat there as I moved my car up and back trying to get closer to the curb and even after I got out and shut the door. So I put my finger in front of him trying to get him to climb on it...he didn't want to budge. Anyway to me the butterfly is transformation and he goes right along with the other signs I'm getting of endings and new beginnings.

This morning my son burst out of nowhere singing "Do the Hustle" I have no idea where he's heard that song....I'm trying, I'm trying. And again the fairies...I was thinking in my mind the need to get my life back together and was putting some stuff back on the shelf when a post-it fell in front of me.....The Healing Power of Faery Edain McCoy (not sure if that's spelled right) LOL then I was moving a book shelf when a little bucket of stuff fell all over the floor. As I picked everything up I noticed a flashlight was on and there was this keychain with the World on it....the World was split in two. It's the end of the world as we know it all right. And then this line entered my head....Signs, Signs, everywhere Signs.

Not sure of the meaning of this one yet but yesterday I was thinking about Lotus Padma mentioning the nickname Seven and thinking how my daughter Nikki (in referring to my kids)
gave everyone the numbers 1-4. Well my other daughter had a baby so she referred to him as 2.5 Then before coming to this thread I saw in another thread where Holmes had responded and what caught my eye was under the number 2 he then had a 2.5

Ok back to work.....

DownwardSpiral

taking a step back.....

taking a step back for anyone following along midstream.

Last year I started to manifest my desire to go back to California. Then toward the beginning of the year I started to get the feeling I'd be moving this summer. So I put it out to the Universe I'm moving to CA this summer. Alot's been going on in the apt. I'm in and I have to move. So although I knew this was eventually coming, I was just given word a week and a half ago. Get out as soon as I can. Summer is just starting......and A move is here. But the timing to go to CA doesn't feel right. A few major pieces of the puzzle are still missing. And as I've watched the events unfold concerning my apt.....something inside tells me to sit tight. I started working with lepidolite and now tigers eye to manifest whatever it is I need to give my "plan" a major push so that everything can fall into place and I can go. I tried to move locally...but I had alot of resistance and the plan was stopped. The lawyer offered to let me stay through the end of June and possibly the end of July...no guarantees. Something still tells me to sit tight but it's not a good feeling when time is running out.

Edited to add: I forgot to mention after working with lepidolite, I worked with carnelian before moving to tigers eye.

DownwardSpiral

moving forward....

I'm being bombarded with numbers......

Something I forgot to mention was yesterday in my second attempt to get a red-eye and the La Raza was a girl walking my way and on her shirt it said...I (Heart) Math. Not only am I seeing alot of numbers I seem to be seeing alot of double digits. Mainly 44, 55 33 and also 22. LOL oh yes forgot 11.

Even today...I was vacuuming only to notice a big 11 on my vacuum. Then I thought I heard the missed call chime on my cell phone. Nope...3:11 And then I was busy in the livingroom and had the door closed so I checked my phone to make sure my daughter hadn't called 3:33 And while I was in the living room mopping the line "Does anybody really know what time it is" popped into my head. And finishing up in the living room this popped into my head......"I've been walking in my sleep, can you tell me what I need? It's never enough..... (L.A. Guns) A few days ago I went to the online radio website mentioned in divination where some people use the shuffle to divinate. Well I typed in Dirty Looks (an 80s band) and it gave me L.A. Guns. I was thinking about using the shuffle to see where my next move would be..... CA or locally here. And I was thinking about this before I had typed in Dirty Looks. I was almost afraid to take this as a sign. Yet again today there's L.A Guns : )

I also thought about the 2.5....little MR. 2.5 was born in June and he lives in CA.

So the signs are here......endings.....new beginnings......doors being opened. When I meditated and asked where to focus the first thing to come to me was a message about manifesting. But manifest what? Time? Money? A Miracle? Just being open so it will all fall?

I feel like time is running out yet the message was...does anybody really know what time it is????

Oh and I forgot to mention.....I told my guides to slow "it" down just a tad so I can try to catch my breath.

DownwardSpiral

trying to put 2 + 2 together

So the signs are here......endings.....new beginnings......doors being opened. When I meditated and asked where to focus the first thing to come to me was a message about manifesting. But manifest what? Time? Money? A Miracle? Just being open so it will all fall?

I've also been seeing a few number 22s......."Angel Number 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. The repeating Angel Number 22 asks you to see the larger picture, and to work with the details necessary to complete that picture. Angel Number 22 encourages you to bring things through to fruition on both the spiritual and material planes." (This was taken from the Joanne Sacred Scribes numbers)

Ok see the larger picture and work with the details necessary to complete that picture.

Comments?????

Padma

lol it is like me in my Alexandrite column - I was babbling away and no one responding! So I just read all of your Tiger Eye thread as I have been away for last few days...here is what struck me:

The butterfly was sitting on your MIRROR. You speak of the butterfly cocooning and changing, and there the darn thing is sitting on your mirror, saying: look! You are a butterfly! Look at yourself, at your refelction, at me reflecting you...so I remember then I had a butterfly card in my Goddess deck that I gave Emmsma, it was a card about recognising your inner beauty and transforming yourself...and how after the transformation would happen, you would never recognise yourself again!

Also laughed at the image of your son doing the hustle :laugh: thanks for that!

Sounds like a pretty intense stone, one that really is making you sit up and take notice. Certainly it is a tone that suggests to me the male energy, the strong tiger, the roaring change :) I like it - I think the stone will do you a lot of good!

Funny about the numbers...as they come up with association to crystals, perhaps they very much signify that crystals are the communication device to the Universe :) Neat!

I will be interested to see what comes up next :)